Hoffenheim away travel

Setting off at midnight to drive down to Gatwick for a flight tomorrow morning to Stuttgart.
Felt like a great idea when we booked it....

Do I pack my shorts?

Weather does not look like. It was in the 30s until not even 2 weeks ago. Then we had 3 or 4 days that were colder - and then again in the 20s to high 20s. But now it seems autumn really will come. Tomorrows highs in the afternoon will be 18 C - lows 9. But Tuesday says it will only get 13 C and Wednesday just 9 (lows 5 and 6 degrees Celsius)

So you better pack your jacket, too...

Had a great trip in to Frankfurt today
Met some blues on the way in and then went to the Paulaner bierkeller for a fuckinf fear called the Octoberfestplatter, brilliant.

Off to Heidelberg tomorrow to see two gun hopefully

Mint. Really looking forward to this trip
Flying out from Heathrow in a few hours - coming back Thursday.

Initially thought that I had booked too long - but I am increasingly looking forward to this trip - going to be a blast I think

I am Hoffenheim-Supporter and I live in Sinsheim. I recommend you for the pregame-beer the city of Sinsheim. They will have a small 'fan mile' with
beer, sausages, music and a lot of friendly and peacefully Hoffenheim-Fans. When you come by train, don't leave the train at the station 'HOFFENHEIM', because there is nothing. Leave the train at the station 'SINSHEIM HBF' and you have not much more than a 200-yards-walk. From the 'fan mile' you have an easy 15-minutes-walk to the stadium. For your beer of disappointment after the match you should prefer Heidelberg, because Sinsheim has not really much bars. I wish you a nice journey and good luck in all other matches. Our problem is, that Pep knows our team and all around and therefore he will never underestimate us.
Thanks - I had been planning on staying in Heidelberg right up to time to leave for the match - but might give this a try - is the Sinsheim station after or before the Hoffenheim station when coming from Heidelberg?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.