Hoffenheim away travel

I know this will have already been covered on here - so apologies for asking again.

I have changed my plans - as I am unable to persuade the wife to go to the game. We had been planning to go to fanzone area in Sinsheim and walk up to the game from there. I will now stay drinking with the wife in Heidelberg and go straight to the match.

Can anyone advise which train I need to get - I was not paying attention earlier as I was planning to go to Sinsheim hours before the game

Morning Blues!

University square and the surrounding back streets already packing up with Citizens. JINX bar set up for us.

MCFC OK

Don’t forget pictures n stuff in here once it starts getting busy for all us part timers

I know this will have already been covered on here - so apologies for asking again.

I have changed my plans - as I am unable to persuade the wife to go to the game. We had been planning to go to fanzone area in Sinsheim and walk up to the game from there. I will now stay drinking with the wife in Heidelberg and go straight to the match.

Can anyone advise which train I need to get - I was not paying attention earlier as I was planning to go to Sinsheim hours before the game
The S5 from the main station or the Alstadt station will take you to Sinsheim.
There are also two additional trains from same stations round about 4:15 and 4:45

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.