Hoffenheim away travel

The S5 from the main station or the Alstadt station will take you to Sinsheim.
There are also two additional trains from same stations round about 4:15 and 4:45
Big thanks SF - just waiting for the wife and will get down to University Square - Jinx bar seems to be the meeting point

Quick update Blues... if anyone is stuck at a loose end I have 3 spare tickets all at face value of course. MCFC OK

It's taters outside so we are having a session in a German gaff called zum weissen shwanen or The White Swan.Cracking Bavarian Atmos and they have October fest beer flowing called Pauliner which is a cheeky little number.The german food looks tip top so getting fed and watered here then move on for some more scoops.

Last edited:
sat in my office eating my dinner reading these stories of beer drinking is so very depressing, so wish i was with you all, enjoy boys and girls, safe journey home and bring 3 points back.

It's taters outside so we are having a session in a German gaff called zum weissen shwanen or The White Swan.Cracking Bavarian Atmos and they have October fest beer flowing called Pauliner which is a cheeky little number.The german food looks tip top so getting fed and watered here then move on for some more scoops.
We’ll be there soon

In the Jinx bar and the wife has bailed out of going so spare ticket at face value if anyone needs one.

Sat in the window area at the front

In the Jinx bar and the wife has bailed out of going so spare ticket at face value if anyone needs one.

Sat in the window area at the front

My lads and their mates are in the same bar, just checked with them and they all have tickets, someone will need one, can’t you do a Booby Charlton impression you’ll get rid easy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.