Hoffenheim away travel

There is a hooligan element to the Eintracht fans but I'm surprised they were out tonight. I was on the delayed Ryanair flight so didn't see any drama, but I've just gone for a drink and saw a young city lad with a fairly swollen face and a couple of cuts - out of all his mates he seemed the only one with any visible injuries.

Eintracht are at home to Lazio on Thursday so tomorrow night will be lively in Frankfurt if you're staying there, depending what time you get back from our game.

There will be no trouble in Heidelberg or Sinsheim.

There is a hooligan element to the Eintracht fans but I'm surprised they were out tonight. I was on the delayed Ryanair flight so didn't see any drama, but I've just gone for a drink and saw a young city lad with a fairly swollen face and a couple of cuts - out of all his mates he seemed the only one with any visible injuries.

Eintracht are at home to Lazio on Thursday so tomorrow night will be lively in Frankfurt if you're staying there, depending what time you get back from our game.

There is an unlikely and inexplicable relationship between eintracht Frankfurt and Oldham athletic fans

Anyone gets arrested and can’t go to Liverpool just saying like it’s a shame to waste your ticket

I am staying at the Crone Plaza in Heidelberg - pretty sure the team are staying here.

No players seen in the bar last night - just support people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.