Hoffenheim (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime we rotate in the CL we lose. Last year against Shakhtar away, against Basel home. Some players have to prove a point and bounce back with a strong performance.

For us not to top the group, Lyon need to win in Ukraine (shaktar still have 3rd to play for) and we need to lose. Plenty of room to rotate.

Ederson

Danilo
Otamendi
Laporte
Zinchenko

Gundogan
Bernardo
Foden

Sterling
Jesus
Sané
This team for me.

I don t give a fuck about this one... I can t fucking wait for the everton game still fuming about Last night

Looking forward to this game , most games City have played in the CL have been good entertaining games.
Win this one and the feel good factor will come back and put us in good stead for the Everton game

Wrong thread I know but seeing as the Everton one isn't open yet - flying in on Friday night for the Everton game on Saturday 12.30 kick off but staying near buxton for a few days. I read somewhere that there had been some delays at Piccadilly but can't find the article but thought it said every Saturday some weekly strike or something? was getting the 09.30 out of Buxton train station but now worried about delays or cancellations. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks

Wrong thread I know but seeing as the Everton one isn't open yet - flying in on Friday night for the Everton game on Saturday 12.30 kick off but staying near buxton for a few days. I read somewhere that there had been some delays at Piccadilly but can't find the article but thought it said every Saturday some weekly strike or something? was getting the 09.30 out of Buxton train station but now worried about delays or cancellations. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks
I can help you mate. Every Saturday Northern Rail is on stike. They run a reduced service. Some lines are entirely closed down. But so far the Buxton to Manchester Piccadilly line has been open. It is inconvenient but workable.

The problem is that last home game the last train back to Buxton was at 17.24. You have to leave on final whistle and go like the clappers to make it.

Trains to Piccadilly are about once an hour on strike day from Buxton. They used to run back to Buxton to about 6.30pm but last weekend that was reduced to 5.24pm. Worth keeping an eye on because there will be staff shortages around Christmas and likely to get worse.

If it is Northern Rail they have been on strike for about the last 10 Saturdays on the bounce. They have not been running any trains from Warrington for the last two Saturdays. I’m not sure if they do run that line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.