Hoffenheim (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the fact we have never won it before nor come close to winning it. There are too many variables in a cup competition especially when the quality of opposition is as high as the CL. We are FAR more likely to win the PL than the CL that’s why we should take care of that first and foremost.
Ah, here's me thinking you had run several monte carlo simulations and extrapolated the results, buy alas, it was simply rarefied atmosphere :)

Hope Pep give Matondo a run out to see where he is now. The EDS match is a dead rubber anyway.

Wrong thread I know but seeing as the Everton one isn't open yet - flying in on Friday night for the Everton game on Saturday 12.30 kick off but staying near buxton for a few days. I read somewhere that there had been some delays at Piccadilly but can't find the article but thought it said every Saturday some weekly strike or something? was getting the 09.30 out of Buxton train station but now worried about delays or cancellations. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks

as a back-up, metro to the airport, then a 199 bus or a 192 from Piccad to Stkpt bus station and catch 199 there, probably quicker. Tedious but reliable...

No chance Muric will play in a game that is as important as this. We have to assume Lyon will win.

Foden should start though. If he doesn’t it’s clear Pep doesn’t trust him yet.
I think shaktar will At leAst get a draw that is a very very hard ground for most teams to go to imo.

...Ederson...
.......Vinny... ....Nico....
..Danilo... ...Zinchenko..
....Gundagun....
....Mahrez.. ...Phil.... ....Sterling...
....Bernardo...
...Jesus ...

Muric
Delph
Stones
Laporte
Diaz
KDB
Walker

Sane, Silva & Dino a night off & rest

He'll defo go strong for this not a chance in hell will he risk us getting a shock defeat.

Ederson

Walker Stones Laporte Zinchenko

Gundogan B.Silva

Sterling D.Silva Sane

Jesus

I'd maybe give Dinho a rest but that's it.
Dave won’t be playing, and I’d be astonished if Danilo, Vince and Nico weren’t starting in the defence. Don’t see any of them being seen as particularly weakening us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.