Hold your breath & pray! According to the Daily Mail

niall_mcfc said:
svennis pennis said:
Fucking hell. Its impossible to know what to believe. i have turned SSN off and im thinking about logging off here for a few hours. No doubt SSN will be dragging up some more breaking news at some point this evening.

i switched ssn off a long time ago because as soon as they get a wiff of something they just make a big deal over it because kaka hasnt said i have rejected city but ssn are telling everyone he has.

Whole thing reminds me of the 2000 US presidential election... :)

MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
Just been on the Daily Mail website & it states:-

"Sources close to the negotiations inform SportsMail that Kaka has made no comments on the proposed move in the past 24 hours".

This obviously confirms what some posters have been stating this afternoon that the "alleged" quote from Kaka is old & has been dug up, span round & used to appease the AC Milan fans.

The report goes onto state that Milan will accept our offer of £100 million & will allow us to speak to Kaka.

Just typing what I have read so don't shoot the messenger.!

Personally I think to much has happened for this to not happen & I am of the belief that this has been planned for a while, hence the delegation that went over yesterday.
Think what people have to remember is that £100 million is a hell of a lot of money & Milan can sign a lot of players for that amount.

re: kaka

Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to love the blues
Oh, the saga never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

(chorus)

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'

Cambridgeblue said:
MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:

"Sources close to the negotiations inform SportsMail that Kaka has made no comments on the proposed move in the past 24 hours".

This obviously confirms what some posters have been stating this afternoon that the "alleged" quote from Kaka is old & has been dug up, span round & used to appease the AC Milan fans.

The report goes onto state that Milan will accept our offer of £100 million & will allow us to speak to Kaka.

Personally I think to much has happened for this to not happen & I am of the belief that this has been planned for a while, hence the delegation that went over yesterday.
Think what people have to remember is that £100 million is a hell of a lot of money & Milan can sign a lot of players for that amount.

Oh, the saga never ends

(chorus)

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'

journey rock

Cambridgeblue said:
MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:

Oh, the saga never ends

(chorus)

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'

facepalm.. major major facepalm

vonksbignose said:
"If Manchester City are to become one of the top teams in the world they have to have a project to be the best. At this time we can negotiate to join them.
"If they have a good project, and can get other players, to become one of the top teams in the world - like AC Milan are - then we can negotiate.

It may be me putting two & two together, but does this talk about projects sound strangely familiar to anyone else?

I don't know whether that sort of terminology is in common usage in world football, but we've heard a lot of talk over the past few months about us having a project that will interest the top players.

Could this suggest that Kaka's agent has been sold this project over a period of time? Just a thought!

I thought exactly the same, plus fits with what Ajay's been saying i.e. Tapping up kaka, his agent & his dad for some time. Would be a major coincidence for them to start using this rhetoric without it having been stuffed down their throats over an extended period.

AC Milan hold the key to the next stage in this transfer

If I were them I'd accept the offer. Ideally for them they'd get the offer in the Summer when they could invet the £100 Million. Now what's use the money to them. they need players on the pitch.

However, there's no guarantee that City will bid again in the Summer.

ignore all the interviews with Kaka for the moment. The question is will City be given permission to talk to the player

if this deal doesnt happen its going to cost them more than 100m for all of us to see a physciatrist !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.