Holding my nerves

Bournemouth Blue

Trying hard to hold my nerves, but I think some of our older players might be thinking they have achieved all they can with City. Gundogan has left already, Walker, Mahrez, Bernado, Laporte, Cancelo also seem unsettled, if they all go I can’t see how we can establish new signings in the summer to settle in. Kovacic is an experienced Premier League player, but I hope we can keep Silva and Walker, at least until any new signings settle in.

we are going to need a rebuild in the next few years and we may have to settle for champions league spots while we rebuild but I’d rather take one or two seasons off and then build another dynasty. I also think our future manager has just gone to psg .

we are going to need a rebuild in the next few years and we may have to settle for champions league spots while we rebuild but I’d rather take one or two seasons off and then build another dynasty. I also think our future manager has just gone to psg .
He'll be free again by the time pep leaves. PSG are a shitshow

Trying hard to hold my nerves, but I think some of our older players might be thinking they have achieved all they can with City. Gundogan has left already, Walker, Mahrez, Bernado, Laporte, Cancelo also seem unsettled, if they all go I can’t see how we can establish new signings in the summer to settle in. Kovacic is an experienced Premier League player, but I hope we can keep Silva and Walker, at least until any new signings settle in.
Makes it extremely exciting to me. Don’t want to get stale and bored do we?

There is no way City let Bernardo go without an adequate replacement.

Pep would be absolutely furious if we didn't replace him with real quality.

He's already lost Gundo, he can't afford to lose Bernardo without a quality replacement... And he knows that.

If Mahrez goes, I think we will have to replace him too.

Cancelo will go without a replacement. Not sure if Walker will be replaced wither with Rico Lewis coming through. Who knows.

Let's just hope the squad isn't as short as it was last season. We need to try and retain as many players as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.