Holding my nerves

I think we are going to end up with Haaland, Rodri, Dias and Eddie as our only players after this window.
Never heard so much rubbish in all my life. Haaland, Rodders and Ruben have achieved everything they’ve dreamt of. Eddie will be the only one signing a new contract and staying.

Trying hard to hold my nerves, but I think some of our older players might be thinking they have achieved all they can with City. Gundogan has left already, Walker, Mahrez, Bernado, Laporte, Cancelo also seem unsettled, if they all go I can’t see how we can establish new signings in the summer to settle in. Kovacic is an experienced Premier League player, but I hope we can keep Silva and Walker, at least until any new signings settle in.
Cancelo’s as good as gone, so I wouldn’t worry about that. We improved drastically after he left last season anyway. As for the others you mention, I think only 1 or 2 will actually leave so the turnover won’t be anywhere near as high as you fear.

Don’t often post much mainly just on the post match and MOM feeds, but have been a frequent reader of the the transfer forum for few years now and really enjoy the it’s quiet thread etc as it’s great gossip and speculation, but this year after doing only what we have could ever dream in winning the treble the transfer forum has become desperate and a big downer from what it was it’s like the fun has been sucked out of it because other clubs dare to try and sign players we might of been interested in to be as good as us. Sorry for the rant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.