Holibobs

Uncle Wally One Ball

Off to Benalmadena in the morning, very excited. Cant wait to have a long deserved break from work and the old routine and go and have fun and relax for a week. There is a 8 of us going tomorrow and 7 arriving on the weekend, and fancy dress arranged for Fri and Sat nights. Intending on spending some quality time around the bars of the harbour meeting the large groups of naughty wealthy Irish married milfs who tend to go there to drink Prosecco in those oversized sunglasses and floaty white linen tops they are so fond of. Any blues going there for holibobs, or anywhere else soon, and any advice would be gratefully received.

I'm sorry, I'm being snobby probably. I can't say I've been to Benalmadena so I'll have to bow to what you say, I'm just going off which part of Spain it is. I just tend to hate bumping into the football shirt / trainers / tattooed neck gang on holiday.
Hope you have a nice time, being in the industry I actually love to hear about peoples' holidays. Enjoy!

Off to Benalmadena in the morning, very excited. Cant wait to have a long deserved break from work and the old routine and go and have fun and relax for a week. There is a 8 of us going tomorrow and 7 arriving on the weekend, and fancy dress arranged for Fri and Sat nights. Intending on spending some quality time around the bars of the harbour meeting the large groups of naughty wealthy Irish married milfs who tend to go there to drink Prosecco in those oversized sunglasses and floaty white linen tops they are so fond of. Any blues going there for holibobs, or anywhere else soon, and any advice would be gratefully received.

It's a dump. Go inland a mile to Benalmedena Pueblo for a taste of Spanish life how it should be.

Disappointed ..... thought this was a thread about Holly Willoughby's wallabies!!!
holly-willoughby.jpg

France from last week in June to second week in August then Corfu in October.

Malaga on Saturday for their home match against Las Palmas and Stockholm in June. Maybe somewhere with City in 16/17.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.