Holiday advice

Thank you!

Think a few of us on here are sweating the daily figures from Greece.

I've just read today is 164 and not 300+?
The site I use has changed it to 170, no idea why but we are looking good again!

Edit - I may have read the death figure as that was 334 yesterday

Does anyone know Munich? All I need is the best area to stay in for nightlife. I'm advised around by their central station.

Thank you!

Think a few of us on here are sweating the daily figures from Greece.

I've just read today is 164 and not 300+?
453 today, puts it over 20 by my calculations.

184 of them were in the lesbos migrant camp so hopefully that is taken into account.

Last edited:
453 today, puts it over 20 by my calculations.

184 of them were in the lesbos migrant camp so hopefully that is taken into account.

I'll be fucking steaming if them near 200 cases from a refugee camp help take it over the threshold and onto the quarantine list. Deffo should be mitigating factors considered.

Mind you, at the rate we're going here no country is gonna want to take us.

I understand on the 30th Sept Greece will revisit the countries they allow in, would not be surprised to see us get the chop.

In better news only 1350 in Italy today so should be fine to travel to Perugia on Friday, subject to any local or national lockdown measures that might come in this week.

I'll be fucking steaming if them near 200 cases from a refugee camp help take it over the threshold and onto the quarantine list. Deffo should be mitigating factors considered.

Mind you, at the rate we're going here no country is gonna want to take us.

I understand on the 30th Sept Greece will revisit the countries they allow in, would not be surprised to see us get the chop.

In better news only 1350 in Italy today so should be fine to travel to Perugia on Friday, subject to any local or national lockdown measures that might come in this week.
I go on the 30th hopefully they don't turn me around at passport control!

Coincides with the school holidays I think.

Jet2 as desperate as everyone else in the industry to have the Canary Islands available for winter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.