Holiday advice

Another 358 in Greece today.

Really hope the government give a bit of leeway, especially bearing in mind that Denmark is 44 per 100k and not on the quarantine list.

If they follow the rules 100% then the rest of Greece will be coming off the travel list tomorrow :(

Another 358 in Greece today.

Really hope the government give a bit of leeway, especially bearing in mind that Denmark is 44 per 100k and not on the quarantine list.

If they follow the rules 100% then the rest of Greece will be coming off the travel list tomorrow :(
Think they will add them unfortunately.

Good luck to those still hoping on getting away this year. I'm in Poland and it's meant to piss it down all week but I'm going to make the best of it.

Could have been in Greece with 30c but I bottled it with the rising cases there!

I’m thinking about going to Holland for the day Next Tuesday. (Amsterdam) £139 return. Was supposed to be going to Paris for the french open on Monday but self isolating rules put an end to that
Think you need to self isolate for holland too?

Barring any last minute disasters, Perugia on Friday for me for the weekend.

Will be my 8th time to Italy (Sorrento x3, Rome and Cagliari same trip, Venice, Verona, Milan)

Still yet to make it to Sicily or the heel. Also want to see Florence, the lakes, more of Sardinia.

Amongst my favourite countries, feel like I could visit dozens of times and still want more.

Ryanair launching a BOGOF at midnight.

No doubt it will be selected flights only, on the shittest routes with the worst flight times.

If it is fully legit across their network, they will likely get a sale from me for krakow in December. Currently £36 return (which is already very cheap) but I'll be clicking 'buy' if I can get me and my mate for that price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.