Holiday advice

Not flying anywhere this year. I foresee a few problems when flights start to move. Aircraft do not like to be parked for too lon

Not flying anywhere this year. I foresee a few problems when flights start to move. Aircraft do not like to be parked for too long.
what kind of problems? plane crashes,software faults at ATC?, i wouldnt worry about planes being sat on the ground they know exactly what there doing, if you have some spare time go on flight tracker and you will see the Ryanairs taking off at say Bristol doing a circuit and landing they do this with every plane in a set period

Interesting that the EU has said 'approved' vaccine passports could be needed.

If they're not happy with AZ that could knock a lot of people out of being able to travel.

Just something to keep an eye on.

We booked our holiday to Greece last September, after having 2 holidays cancelled before that, if we can go can't fucking wait, if not it will mean the package holiday industry is well and truly fucked, can't see them surviving another summer like last year

Interesting that the EU has said 'approved' vaccine passports could be needed.

If they're not happy with AZ that could knock a lot of people out of being able to travel.

Just something to keep an eye on.

They are going to have to come up with a solution on what to do with France if that's true. The uptake is slow and it generally isn't popular amongst their population, the problems being reported won't help that and they love a revolution ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.