Holiday advice

Beware of easyjet, I discovered last night that for my trip starting this weekend (1 week) they had only cancelled my outbound flight, so I was only getting a voucher for that. The flight back isn't cancelled, suggesting they are restarting next weekend on that route, so it seems they were expecting me to still fly back, even though I couldn't get there this weekend. I've cancelled it now and requested a voucher through mybooking but don't get caught out by that.

By law they have to refund both legs of a flight if one cannot be fulfilled.

Well I had to apply for the vouchers, even though I'd already cancelled, on mybooking, it was showing as cancelled outbound, but still had the "before check in" information and not cancelled, so it's still worth warning people to check.

Have to be very careful with EasyJet. They cancelled my flight yesterday and it’s in very small print and after numerous steps you can get a refund. Should never have to take a change or
Voucher even if they put it under your nose multiple time’s

Have to be very careful with EasyJet. They cancelled my flight yesterday and it’s in very small print and after numerous steps you can get a refund. Should never have to take a change or
Voucher even if they put it under your nose multiple time’s
As I posted earlier in the thread, they gave me a deadline to cancel and take a voucher if I wanted to cancel, as the flights were still on, with only a couple of weeks to go, so it was the sensible thing to do at the time, I waited till the very deadline though. They cancelled the outbound flight the day after the deadline to accept the voucher.

Already got my refund from Love Holiday and last night Ryan Air emailed to say my flight refund would be paid this week. My trip was early May.

Carrier for the daughters OTB trip was Ryanair so fingers crossed. He must be deeming Covid as done with now.

Last edited:
My final payment with Jet2 was due in 10 days and thought I would have a quick gander at the current price which was £136.00 cheaper per person, re-booked at new price and old one binned even with loss of deposit £76.00 up PP on the deal, small victory but you take what you can.

Well I had to apply for the vouchers, even though I'd already cancelled, on mybooking, it was showing as cancelled outbound, but still had the "before check in" information and not cancelled, so it's still worth warning people to check.
You did not HAVE to apply for vouchers.
They are playing you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.