Holiday advice

Flights for two and 3 nights in a 4 star in Berlin for £198 in September. Hopefully the start of making something out of this absolute shit show of a year.

A bit of holiday advice to you foreign sun worshippers getting abroad this summer.

Be extra careful sunbathing abroad. Make sure you wear plenty of suncream and protect yourself from harmful UV rays, particularly in sensitive areas of skin. Bikini lines are ok, better to be safe than sorry.

Make sure you wear your mask to protect against covid, but don't over do the sunbathing or you could come home looking like this red panda here! ; )
[url=https://imgbb.com/][/URL]

Has anybody been away since restrictions on destinations have been lifted and what was your experience like? Were you able to do all the things you wanted to do on hol and relax?

Has anybody been away since restrictions on destinations have been lifted and what was your experience like? Were you able to do all the things you wanted to do on hol and relax?
I flew to Malaga on 5th July and came back on 14th. It was great mate, had to wear a mask on the plane and in airport but it was no hardship. Swimming pools open, bars and restaurants open and the beach was normal.
We had a great time

Went to Disneyland Paris last weekend, so not only were we wearing masks at airport and on flight, but all the time in the theme parks as well.
30 degree heat made it a bit of a challenge but it beat sitting at home. The measures put in place by Disney were nothing short of superb - plenty of markings on the floor and a monumental level of perspex screens. Almost everybody was wearing a mask (except young children) and social distancing was good.

As I said on another thread, if you are going abroad, make sure you download and complete the UK GOV locator form before you return home. You can do this 48 hours before you return. Had a bit of a chuckle at everybody who hadn't and had to gather in a non socially distant group to fill in their forms and wait in a huge queue, whereas we were through in minutes.

I'm looking at Rhodes at the moment for 29th August into September, almost pressed the button last night but the recent case increases have spooked me.

It's with TUI but they only promise to allow amendments upto 28 days till departure... Which is in 5 days time.

We go zante on 16th aug, now i’ve got my head round the fact that its going ahead after months of indecision im actually quite looking forward to it

Due to fly to Majorca a week on Sunday for a week that has been booked for nearly a year. Have been keeping an eye on the website of the hotel we are due to stay in as heard a few stories of them not all being open yet. It was taking bookings directly for the week we are there until a couple of days ago but suddenly has no availability till September so am guessing its decided not to reopen yet. Just waiting on Jet2 to inform us of this fact as that's who we are going with. Am hoping they give us slightly more notice than just telling us when we get on the coach at the airport!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.