Holiday advice

Anyway this is where I'm now not probably going for a paltry £142 including 15k of hold baggage, hand luggage, transfers and a nice holiday rep to hold our hand. I might go rambling and hiking instead tackling the four peaks with rucksacs full of Kendal Mintcake.

Makes Blackpool look like Stalingrad on a bad day.

Anyway this is where I'm now not probably going for a paltry £142 including 15k of hold baggage, hand luggage, transfers and a nice holiday rep to hold our hand. I might go rambling and hiking instead tackling the four peaks with rucksacs full of Kendal Mintcake.

Makes Blackpool look like Stalingrad on a bad day.

Feel for you bud, but the four peaks will be a fantastic achievement, enjoy the mint cake.

Feel for you bud, but the four peaks will be a fantastic achievement, enjoy the mint cake.

Do you want to buy a brace of bad boy hats ? Unworn and in mint condition.

4tHmzW4.jpg

Also I have two bottles of factor 50 cream going cheap and 3 packs of trainer socks. That Boris can go and fook himself now and I am done with that Tory party

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.