Holiday advice

TUI have cancelled all package holidays to Spain.

Just seen it mate and their online hub will not allow me to carry out an online check in. They updated the spiel since yesterday and it's now saying ..Due to the updated travel advice change from the UK Foreign Office against all but essential travel to all areas of Spain: TUI UK have taken the decision to cancel all holidays to the Balearic Islands and Canary Islands up to and including Friday 31 July 2020, alongside cancellations already in place to mainland Spain, up to and including Sunday 9th August 2020.

So presumably I will have to wait until Friday 31st to find out for sure if we are traveling.

Last edited:
Probably won't affect anyone on here but my mates flights to Denmark with easyJet middle of August have just been cancelled.

Denmark have strange restrictions, if you can actually get there your not allowed to stay LESS than 6 days.

Feel for everyone that's fed up but it'll pass quickly. One thing I'm surprised at is Spain aren't putting a restriction on us with our infection rates. Money before health.

Spain relies heavily on tourism, Britain doesn't.
Really?
Tourism contributes £106 billion to the British economy & GDP and supports 2.6 million jobs. By 2025 the UK tourism industry will be worth over £257 billion, around 10% of the UK GDP. The industry supports 3.8 million jobs and has a huge impact on the UK economy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.