Holiday advice

Just got my credit refund voucher from TUI and have submitted the application for cash refund. Surprised to get the voucher so quick, as they said up to 28 days from holiday start date. Which was 20th June. Will let you know how it goes.

Where are you booked in at? That sounds excessive.

Club Jandia Princess in Jandia, Fuertaventura. It’s for three families, a group of 13 in total so that’s why it’s so high anyway. Plus one of the kids turns 13 next year and now classes as an adult apparently.....don’t get me started on that!

I expected a natural year on year increase but that stings!

Club Jandia Princess in Jandia, Fuertaventura. It’s for three families, a group of 13 in total so that’s why it’s so high anyway. Plus one of the kids turns 13 next year and now classes as an adult apparently.....don’t get me started on that!

I expected a natural year on year increase but that stings!
What a pisser. You'd think they would have a deal for people like us who are prepared to rebook with them. Ones who have had holiday cancelled are getting an incentive to book another holiday rather than get a refund, think it's upto 20% of cost of original booking. That would have helped. Like I said earlier when we actually go on holiday they will have had my money for well over 18 months!!!!

Should have been off to Majorca end of this month, which was cancelled about 3 weeks ago. Received all my money back yesterday with no hassle what so ever. Great service from Jet2 holidays.

Last edited:
Anyone able to guess whether they think I can go to Canada in September - would need to give work 6 weeks notice. Wouldn't go if have to quarantine on return

Finally boxed this off with TUI. Rebooked for the same time and place next year at an increase of £1200. Initially wanted near £3k extra until we said we wouldn’t pay that. So as suppose it is as good a result as we could have hoped for given the circumstances. Fingers crossed for everyone else trying to get sorted.

Jet 2 back 15th July.

seen a few stung up owed holidays around early May for mid July but lost deposits

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.