Holiday advice

In zante its basically same as uk, you wear a mask in supermarkets & if you use public transport, all people working in bars & resturants wear masks & hand sanitiser is everywhere you look

Ryanair have cancelled our flights to France next week. Requested refund last week and just been offered vouchers instead, so declined.

Any ideas how long before the cash gets back with them? Can’t be any worse than virgin who I am still waiting for since May

Ryanair have cancelled our flights to France next week. Requested refund last week and just been offered vouchers instead, so declined.

Any ideas how long before the cash gets back with them? Can’t be any worse than virgin who I am still waiting for since May

We finally got our money back this moth after waiting since April the 6th, in the end On the Beach paid it our as Ryan Air were dragging their feet. At least that is what they claimed.

We finally got our money back this moth after waiting since April the 6th, in the end On the Beach paid it our as Ryan Air were dragging their feet. At least that is what they claimed.

Maybe they can be as bad as virgin then! Thanks for that, the Ryanair one isn’t a lot of money really but would be nice to get it back quick. Virgin can piss off with the amount of time they are taking

Took 3 months for me with easyjet, not sure how long it will take with Ryan air. I'm also waiting for a refund from Byojet from flights cancelled in May for departure in June. Having to go down the credit car route for this. It is pretty much a free loan they are using to stay afloat.

I feel for airline industry but keeping hold of customer's cash is quite immoral.

You will get it back, just might take a while. May be go down the credit card route if you can.

Took 3 months for me with easyjet, not sure how long it will take with Ryan air. I'm also waiting for a refund from Byojet from flights cancelled in May for departure in June. Having to go down the credit car route for this. It is pretty much a free loan they are using to stay afloat.

I feel for airline industry but keeping hold of customer's cash is quite immoral.

You will get it back, just might take a while. May be go down the credit card route if you can.

Yeah I might do, but only requested cash today so will leave it a few weeks. Not in a rush for the money back at the moment so happy to wait.

Funny thing is a lot are using the excuse of having to deal with processing lots of refunds, but some are handling it better than others. My gran got her refund back from Jet2 within days of requesting it back in May

Yeah I might do, but only requested cash today so will leave it a few weeks. Not in a rush for the money back at the moment so happy to wait.

Funny thing is a lot are using the excuse of having to deal with processing lots of refunds, but some are handling it better than others. My gran got her refund back from Jet2 within days of requesting it back in May

Yeah, understand it's a lot of admin for them but shouldn't take as long as it's doing.

The airline industry aren't helped by this incompetent government either with removing countries from the safe list at short notice. Could the government also not just allow testing on return from holidays as opposed to having a 2 week quarantine period? Surely somebody could return from holiday, isolate until they've taken the test and had the clear results. Could even allow 2 days for the incubation period.

A mate of mine just come back from Turkey, and another from Greece. Both have said the media hype RE travel is way OTT, the experience is the same but you wear a mask.

When over there they have similar rules as we do, separated tables, no buffets, table service etc. and both were very impressed.

It’s certainly made me open up on the idea and pretty sure I’ll head somewhere
Currently in the Greek Isles, your mates experience mirrors mine.

Easy jet cancelled our flights to and from Faro for October last week. Refunds in upto 90 days. At the same time jet 2 have hiked the prices up to and from Newcastle so have had to cancel holiday as I couldn't pay up front for extra flights for all the family whilst wait for refund. Also part of the booking was for 3 of the family flying out with jet 2 but returning with easy jet. Jet 2 won't refund so had to rebook fights for Oct next year at an extra cost of £120. Be glad when all this shits over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.