Holiday advice

Ryanair have cancelled our flights to France next week. Requested refund last week and just been offered vouchers instead, so declined.

Any ideas how long before the cash gets back with them? Can’t be any worse than virgin who I am still waiting for since May
Try asking if anyone has had a refund off Ryanair!

Try asking if anyone has had a refund off Ryanair!

We had flights cancelled by Ryan Air, in early May and finally got our money back about 10 days ago. We asked for a refund, were told it would take a while to process, due to them being inundated with refund requests, then after 2 months they sent a voucher. We had to follow up to advise we asked for a refund and not a voucher, then finally got the money a few weeks later. It took about 10 weeks in total to get the money back.

Current turnaround time for flight refunds with Ryanair and Easyjet is months.
Jet2 refunding a lot quicker. Had a refund from Wizz Air that came through pretty quick too.
For flag carriers, they are probably the worst of the bunch for timescales.
And if anyone is chasing a refund from Air Asia then I wish you the best of luck.

Good to hear the positive Zante talk as I fly there Sunday, all being well.
As long as Greece continue to record less than 300 new cases a day then they will remain on the travel list. I think they nudged 271 cases one day last week but all other days have been comfortably under that threshold.
Coming out of the peak travel time now so you'd hope there will be a natural decline in the numbers.

Had a holiday to Vegas in November cancelled by BA, so to replace it me and my mate have just booked 11 nights 5* all inclusive in Sharm, £350 each including luggage, transfers etc. Obviously hoping the restrictions for Egypt are lifted by November, but its a package with Easyjet Holidays so all financially protected whatever happens. Their case numbers are tiny for a country of 100m people, but the shitshow Government seem unable to look at individual countries in Africa and instead just have the blanket travel ban applicable for all countries on that continent.

Zante is a stunningly beautiful place, the people in shops, bars, resturants etc couldn’t be more helpful, i’d come back here in a breath

Where did you stay pal? Just back from Rhodes which was fantastic but looking for other family places in Greece for next summer.

Have you gone to visit Navagio beach (shipwreck)? It looks absolutely stunning.
We go on thur mate like you say it looks stunning, but we’re hearing the beach is closed due to the restrictions & you can only view it from the cliffs above? which will be a disappointment

Where did you stay pal? Just back from Rhodes which was fantastic but looking for other family places in Greece for next summer.
We’re staying in laganas mate people say its the main resort? but we’ve found it pleasantly quiet but still plenty to keep you entertained

I might go to Germany before the year is over. I like Berlin and Dusseldorf for different reasons. Any other recommendations? I was thinking Cologne or Munich.

Ah that's a shame, the views still look stunning from above! Hope it's open for you.
Cheers mate, we went on a boat trip y’day to see the
Ah that's a shame, the views still look stunning from above! Hope it's open for you.
cheers mate, we went on a boat trip y’day to see the loggerhead turtles is was a stunning sight to see them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.