Holiday advice

I find Irish bars or English bars for that abroad pander to the most base of people.
I avoid like the plague these places because of their infection by fat, singlet wearing tattoo splattered louts drowning themselves in cheap beer, demanding the football volume on the tv be turned up and a full English breakfast for Sharon and themselves.
I can get enough of that in Manchester’s shitholes.

oh, and I have yet to find a recipe for shepherds’s pie that contains aubergine.
I believe the Greeks pander to British tastes by adding potato to some moussakas.
I haven’t eaten one containing potato.

Your grammar is all over the place today lad and your composition falls way below the standards one could expect from an ex schoolteacher. I have just had a word with Costas the chef and he says that you are at best deluded because all Mousaka contains potatoe in Greece. Maybe the mountain goat herder shit shacks you frequent in order to appear trendy ran out of spuds. When our Jim Harry sees your anti Irish old man gammon rant he will go up the wall. You have dim view of people Denis and some might say slightly condescending. There's no fool like an old fool. Enjoy your French shack.

Cheers mate, we went on a boat trip y’day to see the

cheers mate, we went on a boat trip y’day to see the loggerhead turtles is was a stunning sight to see them

Many people out and about on boat trips in Zante at the moment?

Me and my mate are gonna hire a boat ourselves for a full day, can't go as far as Shipwreck beach with it but can do turtle island and all the caves and coves etc
Couple hundred EUR for the day (it's a luxury model, includes loads of stuff) but hoping to maybe negotiate down in resort.

Me and my mate are gonna hire a boat ourselves for a full day, can't go as far as Shipwreck beach with it but can do turtle island and all the caves and coves etc
Couple hundred EUR for the day (it's a luxury model, includes loads of stuff) but hoping to maybe negotiate down in resort.
Not to many to be honest mate, we saw 4 turtles surface which was amazing, we did turtle island & then couple of coves, 3hr boat trip cost us both €30, worth every penny to see the turtles

We booked the ship wreck tour but we’ve been told since you cant get to the beach? have to go on coach & see it from above?

We booked the ship wreck tour but we’ve been told since you cant get to the beach? have to go on coach & see it from above?

I've heard the Shipwreck beach is a little underwhelming; looks amazing from above but when you're close it's all a bit meh, the sand is really bad, always loads of tourists etc
Would still like to see it myself thought, but not on this trip!

Hope the turtles make an appearance for us, the forecast is looking good and being out on our own boat all day with a fridge full of Mythos is very appealing.

I've heard the Shipwreck beach is a little underwhelming; looks amazing from above but when you're close it's all a bit meh, the sand is really bad, always loads of tourists etc

Hope the turtles make an appearance for us, the forecast is looking good and being out on our own boat all day with a fridge full of Mythos is very appealing.
It's not worth going to the ship, looks much much better on photos than real life mate.

It was 41c on sat “cooled” down to 37/38c now, seriously hot mate hope you love it :)

I’m in Kalamaki till Friday. Did the 3 hour turtle trip around Laganas bay yesterday. I thought it was excellent. Couple of stops for a swim as well. Thinking of doing the shipwreck tomorrow. A few on here have said it wasn’t that great. How much did you pay for 2 adults and 1 child? Thanks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.