Holiday advice

Apologies if your post was sarcastic, it certainly wasn't clear. I did check if you had commented on the previous pages to gauge your view!
Some of the post previously and elsewhere on social media would have me down as a wanker.

If I have misread your last post you can get fucked I'm off for a nice bit of Canarian tapas before we endure the kids disco :-)

Apologies if your post was sarcastic, it certainly wasn't clear. I did check if you had commented on the previous pages to gauge your view!
Some of the post previously and elsewhere on social media would have me down as a wanker.

If I have misread your last post you can get fucked I'm off for a nice bit of Canarian tapas before we endure the kids disco :-)
Haha no worries buddy, it was very sarcastic. I looked at your post and felt a myriad of feelings; hatred, regret, jealousy, you name it.

Have a great time mate, but spare a thought for the rest of us. I regret every moment I don’t book somewhere for me and the Mrs to have a week or so!

Enjoy pal

Haha no worries buddy, it was very sarcastic. I looked at your post and felt a myriad of feelings; hatred, regret, jealousy, you name it.

Have a great time mate, but spare a thought for the rest of us. I regret every moment I don’t book somewhere for me and the Mrs to have a week or so!

Enjoy pal
Haha. Cheers mate. Apologies for jumping the gun.

If it makes you feel any better I've just ordered a bottle of rioja and apparently the missus doesn't want wine so l will have to polish the lot of myself, I've got an hour before mini disco starts, might sneak a pint in too.

Haha. Cheers mate. Apologies for jumping the gun.

If it makes you feel any better I've just ordered a bottle of rioja and apparently the missus doesn't want wine so l will have to polish the lot of myself, I've got an hour before mini disco starts, might sneak a pint in too.
I already hate you.

I do have a pint of Stella, but it’s a spoons so...not quite as glamorous, almost but nothing quite...

Attachments

• 5A6C6C97-9B11-43B2-8FEE-EBD319156A81.jpeg
    5A6C6C97-9B11-43B2-8FEE-EBD319156A81.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Anyone know a website which shows the cases per 100,000 for the Canary Islands? Trying to weigh up the risk on booking flights for mid November. Was hoping to track cases to see if there's any great increase during the next week or so.

Anyone know a website which shows the cases per 100,000 for the Canary Islands? Trying to weigh up the risk on booking flights for mid November. Was hoping to track cases to see if there's any great increase during the next week or so.
www.janetanscombe.com

Good website with daily updates
Here at moment and you feel much safer than UK. People abide by the legislation, bars close at midnight with everyone off the premises including staff. Most of cases are in the north of the island.
Los Americas is very quiet at moment, Los Cristianos is the busier of two but still much quieter than normal.
Might change as more flights arrive but I would say at moment its one of safest places to visit

www.janetanscombe.com

Good website with daily updates
Here at moment and you feel much safer than UK. People abide by the legislation, bars close at midnight with everyone off the premises including staff. Most of cases are in the north of the island.
Los Americas is very quiet at moment, Los Cristianos is the busier of two but still much quieter than normal.
Might change as more flights arrive but I would say at moment its one of safest places to visit
Cheers for the info, glad to hear it isn't too busy as that should hopefully mean cases remain low and it stays on the travel list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.