Holiday Suggestions

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. Lovely place, nice town with restaurants lining the sea front, a Marina with more restaurants and a twice weekly market and a sea front path that is miles long if you fancy a walk.

23/24 degrees every day.

Can hire your own villa with Pool and hot tub in many for £500 a week.

What's not to like?[/quote

Link please?

Villa booked on owners direct website.

Costa papagayo area.

We stayed in the one next door to this one I think. 15 mins from beach and town/Marina

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8027117?src=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommoda ... 27117?src=</a>

Thanks

Also last summer I went to Southern France near enough on the border of Spain towards Perpignan but right on the coast :) Was the best place on holiday I have been. Rained maybe 3/4 days during the two weeks but that was in the summer.

We stayed in Paris for 3 days then travelled by train from Paris to Perpignan and stayed there for two weeks in an apartment on the harbour with walking distance to the coast. Lush :)

oakiecokie said:
Barcon said:
If you want to be surrounded by drunken Canadians and scousers, you can join me in Cuba in April.

You`ll be surrounded by French Canadians who are even worse.Miserable fuckers !!
Where abouts are you going mate ?

Hey Oakie.
Fuck the miserable, fake french twats ;) Going to Varedero, 2nd time for us, dragging the brother and sister in law along this time.
Probably do a day in Havana. Royal Hicacacos Varedero, used to be a Sandals. Voted #1 resort in Varadero apparently.
Are you coming ;)

Re: Holiday Suggestions - Update

Thanks for the advice chaps. We decided on Cyprus in the end. Going to Paphos. Never been before so would be glad for a few recommendations whilst there.

Mike N said:
Thanks for the advice chaps. We decided on Cyprus in the end. Going to Paphos. Never been before so would be glad for a few recommendations whilst there.

Make sure he cooks you some grub.

Mike N said:
Depends where you are staying, Paphos is huge and is split into 3 main holiday parts, the good thing is the local buses go everywhere and are cheap...just over a Euro...before 9pm
1. The Harbour area, it is lined with Bars, restaurants and to the left down the coast road are the big hotels again plenty of bars restaurants around them
2. Tomb of The Kings Rd, this is where I lived, a very long road full of bars, restaurants and hotels, a good beach...lighthouse beach... is at the bottom end near the Roman Hotel, good sand but a bit rocky into the sea, my local bar The Green Corner is near there but the entertainment bar farther up the road is called Pit Stop, very busy at night
The local bus runs out of the bus station right up this road all the way to Coral Bay about 3 miles out, use it, never get a taxi they are expensive
3. Coral Bay, best beach in the Paphos area about 3 miles from the center, it's more or less a resort on it's own, loads of bars and restaurants
Mid April will be reasonably busy but not overcrowded, some places might still be shut, great place but it is big and takes a lot of getting about, enjoy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.