Holidays

The thing about Italy is i have not been to a bad City yet.
For an art buff like me it is brilliant.
Turin,Sicily and Pompei i think are the only main places i have not visited and Venice i try to got over as much as possible.
I also love London,Madrid,Valencia,Bilbao,Berlin,Bergen,Copenhagen and Paris.
Try and visit the Monet Gardens in Giverny on a beautiful Summers day for a lovely day out.
Barcelona is the only place I have been disappointed in.
Snap

I got married in Rome in 2018 at the Campidoglio,Town Hall,we hired 3 stretch limos to chauffeur us all around before the wedding,we stayed at the Flaminio Village which was an excellent bungalow/caravan site a few miles out of the City centre with great train links into Termini station

Just got back from 8 days up in the Andalusian hills,weather was perfect,spent a couple of days down on the costa at Nerja which I would strongly recommend to anyone,plenty to see and do,not as many chavs as some of the other well know resorts on the costa Del sol,watched us demolish Liverpool in a bar my pal runs,all good fun and shall be returning in a couple of weeks

3 stretch limos sounds like about the right number of people to me. Top tip for anyone else thinking of doing similar, don't take dozens of your aging relatives with you, it'll be funny years later but not necessarily at the time. If you do take them, don't organise things like day trips to tuscan hill towns because all that will happen is your elderly uncles will fuck off on their own impromptu 'grappa crawl' and go missing in action and your aunties will not be happy with you. Do not let your elderly uncles provide impromptu dancing lessons to waitresses or other young women, your aunties will not be happy with you. Do not let your elderly Uncles..well you get the idea.

The thing about Italy is i have not been to a bad City yet.
For an art buff like me it is brilliant.
Turin,Sicily and Pompei i think are the only main places i have not visited and Venice i try to got over as much as possible.
I also love London,Madrid,Valencia,Bilbao,Berlin,Bergen,Copenhagen and Paris.
Try and visit the Monet Gardens in Giverny on a beautiful Summers day for a lovely day out.
Barcelona is the only place I have been disappointed in.
Try Cairo if you ever want to be disappointed again! I can’t tell you how disappointing the Pyramids were, literally on the edge of a housing estate.

Try Cairo if you ever want to be disappointed again! I can’t tell you how disappointing the Pyramids were, literally on the edge of a housing estate.
I have been to sharm el sheikh twice.
Brilliant holidays until you moved out of the complex.
They had trips to the Pyramids and not one person seemed to say it was great.In fact the best I got was it was okay.

3 stretch limos sounds like about the right number of people to me. Top tip for anyone else thinking of doing similar, don't take dozens of your aging relatives with you, it'll be funny years later but not necessarily at the time. If you do take them, don't organise things like day trips to tuscan hill towns because all that will happen is your elderly uncles will fuck off on their own impromptu 'grappa crawl' and go missing in action and your aunties will not be happy with you. Do not let your elderly uncles provide impromptu dancing lessons to waitresses or other young women, your aunties will not be happy with you. Do not let your elderly Uncles..well you get the idea.
Too true mate
It was mainly close family,mum,dad,lads and I had one mate.Mrs took a few of her friends and again close family,all in all 28 of us mostly stayed together for 5 days on the site I mentioned which was fantastic and very nicely located! My Mrs had organised the ceremony and all the legal stuff all I had to do was organise transport and the do after the ceremony,which I did the day before on a piss up round Rome,basically chose a lovely restaurant just near the Vittoria Emanuel amd said ‘can you feed and water 28 of us tomorrow at 1pm?’ The geezer who owned the restaurant and I agreed a price and we had a lovely time! Why do women panic so much ffs

I have been to sharm el sheikh twice.
Brilliant holidays until you moved out of the complex.
They had trips to the Pyramids and not one person seemed to say it was great.In fact the best I got was it was okay.
I’d love to see the Pyramids. I’m under no illusion about the fact they seem to be adjacent to a giant shit hole but it is what it is - a magnificent set of structures

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.