Holidays

Just done 3 weeks in and around New Zealand. What a beautiful place. I'd move there if it was warmer in winter, but I'm a soft twat who hates being cold.

Dominican Republic (Punta Cana) for me . Just as cheap to go long haul than some of the holidays closer to home such as the Canary’s and Greek Islands . Can’t wait love the Caribbean!

I have been to sharm el sheikh twice.
Brilliant holidays until you moved out of the complex.
They had trips to the Pyramids and not one person seemed to say it was great.In fact the best I got was it was okay.
Went to the Pyramids late 80's, absolutely incredible, fuck how anybody could say otherwise ????

Going Riga for the first time this Saturday for the long Easter weekend.
Gonna need somewhere decent for the game on Saturday evening if anyone has any personal recommendations?

Doesn't seem like its awash with sports bars/pubs but Google does throw up a handful.
Plenty of bars will have TV/sport on.

When there when the WC was on a few years ago there was a big outdoor screen in one of the squares where you could eat & had a choice of bars.

Annoyingly I can't find a piccy of us in the square but did come across this un-PC named Latvian beer. ;)

IMG_20180617_095444757.jpg

Currently in Barbados. Such a beautiful island with lovely people. Back next week. Next trip is to Vilnius in June.

Boston to visit in law's in July then Nice in September. Be my 5th visit to Nice as absolutely love the place

Boston to visit in law's in July then Nice in September. Be my 5th visit to Nice as absolutely love the place
Always found Boston to be a bit crap. Used to be a yearly visit when we played them. Nice chippy near the ground, but they now have an out of town stadia which is annoying.

OH you mean Boston USA. Sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.