Holidays

Sounds interesting. We're heading to Lisbon for the first time at the end of April. Doing 5 nts in Lisbon and 5 in Cascais. Ericeira sounds like our type of place. Will definitely check it out.
My mum and dad booked a cheap last minute deal (Thomson Small & Friendly) holiday to Ericeira about 30 years ago. Loved it, went back several times and stayed at the Vila Gale. Have always meant to try it.

Loads of surf schools around which are great fun and full of beginners, lot of rotund Americans doing it first time and they make you look like Patrick Swayze in Point Break if you fancy a fun activity. The waves in Nazare further up the coast are known as some of the best in the world - their is a great HBO documentary on it called it 100Foot wave which gives you great scenery of the people and town of Nazare.

Very short trip to the Unesco heritage sight Sintra a bit inland from Ericeira is well worth going to, it's like an enchanted town with fairy tale castles and small villages dotted around in the forest where the town sits. Enjoy!

If in Riga try and get the train out to Jumala beautiful bars on the sea about 30 mins and costs pennies to get there.

We went by open top boat on the river and back by train.
I’ve been to former Yugoslavic countries but that part of Eastern Europe is yet to be visited. I might try Poland first.

Just got back from a city break to split,Croatia if anyone is thinking of going I would highly recommend it.fantastic scenery nice restaurants and loads of bars.The locals are really friendly and the service is brilliant! Cheap as well

Amazing place. Was there for T20 last year. A week in Holetown and a week in St Lawrence. Quite restricted as Covid still an issue (masks and 12pm curfew etc) so am going back in Feb 24 for a fuller experience. Probably be back to St Lawrence's Gap.
Stayed two weeks in Holetown,one of the best holidays ive ever had.

We are going to New York, Washington DC, Las Vegas and Zion National Park in July/August. Already booked 5 hotels and an Air BnB for New York. Fancies an Air BNB in NY as I wanted to stay in a neighbourhood rather than Manhattan. Bloody hell, the US is far more expensive than it used to be.

Not our typical holiday as we usually go to the same place in Cyprus (I am personally bored of it, to be honest). We fancied the change as the missus and I will be celebrating 20 years of our first date and my 50th (September), plus we want to make up for having two UK holidays due to Covid.

Already watched plenty of videos about restaurants and things to do on the cheap! I also found a webpage that lists all happy hours in Vegas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.