Holidays

away to Torremolinos for a few days tomorrow any recommendations fora child friendly bar to watch city game in ?

Just got back from a city break to split,Croatia if anyone is thinking of going I would highly recommend it.fantastic scenery nice restaurants and loads of bars.The locals are really friendly and the service is brilliant! Cheap as well
I went to Split for Croatia v Wales. I’d go back tomorrow.

With the various illnesses I've had recently, I haven't had a holiday in 4 years. My eldest daughter has said that we're going to have a family holiday later this year (me,2 daughters and granddaughter) when My new leg is fitted - probably France or the Canaries. By then I should be walking again. Fortunately, both girls (37 & 40) are very good drivers , so I can relax.
I'm looking forward to it.

I go on that Inspire My Holiday site to find my ideal holiday destination in the world, and it keeps on giving me Morecambe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.