Holidays

I heard its more lively than sharm el shiek but is it easy to get to.
Is there regular flights into their airport

It’s had its own airport for a while which is well served, a lot of the resorts are allowing guest from other resorts in as well so you are not stuck. Sharm especially the old town was awful last time I went.

100% hurgarda over sharm, went to sharm last year for the last time, hurgarda is cleaner beaches are better hotels / food also better. Not sure what's going on in sharm but it's like a building site, outside the hotels doesn't quite feel safe anymore for me with a young family.

Warsaw anyone? I did think Barcelona for a city break but hotels are €€€. WizzAir fly to Warsaw from Liverpool.

A sniff of fear from the holiday companies as we enter into Spring and summer. Some geat Tui roulette deals surfacing, fourteen days self catering in Turkey for £250, or £290 in Greece. Flights, bags and transfers with a rep to hold your hand and cant be all that bad.

Plenty of 14 night A.I'S for beteween the 5- 6 ton. Flexibilty's the key and not booking in advance. A few months back I couldnt even get a look in, and was resigned to Haven and UK hotels.

Tried for Crimbo 2023 at the same hotel as last year and they want 50% more. Bless and we'll chat again in November.

Flexibility is definitely important where possible, but to say not to book in advance is ridiculous.
TUI at the moment have a lot of hotel allocation they need to sell off, hence there are some good deals kicking around for people who aren't fussed when and where they can travel.
But that's just the nature of the beast for late deals; the prices can be very good but its a gamble you take.

For those people who aren't in the camp of happy to go anywhere at anytime (which is most people), they are much better off booking well in advance, generally speaking.
Particularly anyone looking to travel during any peak travel periods (summer school hols, Xmas etc)
I'm fortunate to not be tied to school holidays and whatnot and I still always book well ahead of time, and rarely if ever get caught out financially by doing so. Quite the opposite in fact.
The late deal market is rapidly shrinking in this post Covid travel world too.

Good luck with that conversation in November, you're gonna need it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.