Holidays

Off to Nerja again in a couple of weeks.
Can't remember which poster recommended it a few years ago, but thanks!

Already booked for next august, stoupa in pellopanese in greece
Absolutely fabulous and most treasured memories for me there mate, there used to be a little place on the way down the to the beach called ‘The Country chef’ ran by a great bloke called Yannis and his family, think he’s retired now, think his daughter being killed in a road accident was a big contributor to that, but probably the best food I’ve eaten anywhere in my life.

Hope you have an equally great time there.

Armenia in November to see Wales. I thought to country hop like I’ve done before but I should just be there and back changing at Istanbul. I’m booking soon.

Absolutely fabulous and most treasured memories for me there mate, there used to be a little place on the way down the to the beach called ‘The Country chef’ ran by a great bloke called Yannis and his family, think he’s retired now, think his daughter being killed in a road accident was a big contributor to that, but probably the best food I’ve eaten anywhere in my life.

Hope you have an equally great time there.
We totally love greece and search a different island /place each summer.
Went to gouves in crete this summer and although it was a lovely place and a great hol, it was pretty ‘modern’.

Stoupa looks just right. Cant wait. Only a year to go :)

Off to Skala Kefalonia on Friday
Love the place 5th time in three years
Gonna miss Sheff & Fulham games !!

Oh well
Next best thing to being at the match is to watch it in the sunshine

We totally love greece and search a different island /place each summer.
Went to gouves in crete this summer and although it was a lovely place and a great hol, it was pretty ‘modern’.

Stoupa looks just right. Cant wait. Only a year to go :)
I did too mate, still do, and will always have a soft spot for Greece , especially Stoupa, things just changed when they went through their financial crisis (which one lol) and seemed to up the prices for everything tourism-wise to bail them out (understandable from their pov).

I hope it’s not changed much for you and is still the cool, laidback and chill out place I remember.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.