Holidays

Next stop though innit :-) cheers mate will
Try that and ask around, plenty of time
No, definitely not. Probably over 100 miles! The other week, I thought you said that you were at the Golden Taurus Aquapark in Pineda de Mar?

I’m now suspecting that you are at the Golden Donaire Beach in La Pineda, which is the other side of Barcelona :)

No, definitely not. Probably over 100 miles! The other week, I thought you said that you were at the Golden Taurus Aquapark in Pineda de Mar?

I’m now suspecting that you are at the Golden Donaire Beach in La Pineda, which is the other side of Barcelona :)
That was someone else mate, I’m at Pineda De Mar which most certainly is only a few miles from Tarragona, or I’m staying in someone else’s apartment :-)
I got the train here from Barcelona and got off at Salou Aventura, a few miles away from Pineda de Mar

Already booked greece for next aug 24, like to book em early.

Thinking ahead to june 24 now and out british isles hol.

We like to do a road trip. Couple of nights here n there. Last year did stone henge, then down to new forest, on to dorset coast.
Next year thinking isle of white, probs a night on the way and then 4/5 nights on on isle.
we like a ‘fishing village’ rather than a town… any suggestions for the isle of white then?

That was someone else mate, I’m at Pineda De Mar which most certainly is only a few miles from Tarragona, or I’m staying in someone else’s apartment :-)
I got the train here from Barcelona and got off at Salou Aventura, a few miles away from Pineda de Mar
Sorry to be an pain about it, but Pineda de Mar is my "second home" having been over 20 times.

La Pineda is a few miles from Tarragona - see map.

Pineda de Mar is north-east of Barcelona.

Pineda.jpg

Sidari is awful. One of our worse ever hols that.
Not helped, admittedly, by our then 1 year old hating every minute of it

But i didnt like sidari at all
Went on my honeymoon and had a great time.

It's not posh... but there's a lot going on!

Sorry to hear you hated it. We stayed in a brand new hotel which definitely helped!

Already booked greece for next aug 24, like to book em early.

Thinking ahead to june 24 now and out british isles hol.

We like to do a road trip. Couple of nights here n there. Last year did stone henge, then down to new forest, on to dorset coast.
Next year thinking isle of white, probs a night on the way and then 4/5 nights on on isle.
we like a ‘fishing village’ rather than a town… any suggestions for the isle of white then?
Went to Bembridge as a kid with the BB mate, it was 45 years ago though, but can’t imagine that much has changed, I remember it being lovely and walking over to ‘Sandown’, which again was really lovely, only spoilt by some Italian kid called ‘Chillo’ who because he was miles bigger than all the other kids at the camp decided to go around threatening people with a knife, I reckon he was the person they got the idea of ‘Stelio Kontos’ from.

Went on my honeymoon and had a great time.

It's not posh... but there's a lot going on!

Sorry to hear you hated it. We stayed in a brand new hotel which definitely helped!
I fully admit said 1 year old made it hellish.

Hate was the wrong word, “not for us” wouldve been better.
There was nice bits for sure and had some great meals.

Hol started with a 9pm flight full of yoots going to kavos, playing music on speakers etc.
got to room at 3am and no cot so baby had to sleep in a drawer.
Full on argument with hotel at 8am about providing a cot. Full on argument with hol company about the same thing.

Baby cried what seemed like 24 hours a day

So maybe my judgement is clouded but for sure we like quieter ‘fishing village’ type places rather than busier resorts

Ka
I fully admit said 1 year old made it hellish.

Hate was the wrong word, “not for us” wouldve been better.
There was nice bits for sure and had some great meals.

Hol started with a 9pm flight full of yoots going to kavos, playing music on speakers etc.
got to room at 3am and no cot so baby had to sleep in a drawer.
Full on argument with hotel at 8am about providing a cot. Full on argument with hol company about the same thing.

Baby cried what seemed like 24 hours a day

So maybe my judgement is clouded but for sure we like quieter ‘fishing village’ type places rather than busier resorts
Kassiopi is like that :)

Sounds like you had a bad experience. But I agree it's not for everyone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.