Holidays

In Nerja now. It's as lovely as ever but we both tested positive for Covid 2 weeks ago and I'm sure we haven't fully recovered. Just really tired all the time.

Now we’ve finally got rid of all the little bastards running riot whilst the grown ups sit getting pissed without a care in the world I can now look forward to a couple of months chilling and getting away here and there.
Hopping over to Ibiza this weekend for a few days then over to Majorca for a couple more.
End of month is home from home, Tenerife for a little bit, only booked a one way so not sure how long I’ll stay but have to be back to the mainland to sort a few bits out before Mexico for 3 weeks.
Sept/Oct/Nov is definitely one of my favourite times of the year after 4 months of Summer!!

Now we’ve finally got rid of all the little bastards running riot whilst the grown ups sit getting pissed without a care in the world I can now look forward to a couple of months chilling and getting away here and there.
Hopping over to Ibiza this weekend for a few days then over to Majorca for a couple more.
End of month is home from home, Tenerife for a little bit, only booked a one way so not sure how long I’ll stay but have to be back to the mainland to sort a few bits out before Mexico for 3 weeks.
Sept/Oct/Nov is definitely one of my favourite times of the year after 4 months of Summer!!
Sounds a great life mate, enjoy

Sounds a great life mate, enjoy
Tbf it’s only 25 mins on a plane to Ibiza/Majorca from where I am and cost next to fuck all. Taxi to airport costs more than the actual flights!! Haha!
Tenerife similar, lived there a long time and have a place there so just a case of grabbing a cheap flight.
The Mexico trip is the only one that’s going to be a proper holiday. Phone turned off and destress. Love the place.

Sorry to be an pain about it, but Pineda de Mar is my "second home" having been over 20 times.

La Pineda is a few miles from Tarragona - see map.

Pineda de Mar is north-east of Barcelona.

View attachment 93298
Yeah your right mate, I’m in an amazing apartment in Platja de la Pineda, nobody speaks a word of English so we love the place …
Such amazing quality food and drink and cheap as fook… Sorry for the confusion mate, I’m just winging it, saw Pineda and thought I’m going there which I wasn’t :-)

Yeah your right mate, I’m in an amazing apartment in Platja de la Pineda, nobody speaks a word of English so we love the place …
Such amazing quality food and drink and cheap as fook… Sorry for the confusion mate, I’m just winging it, saw Pineda and thought I’m going there which I wasn’t :-)
Is the apartment in a good location ? Looking for somewhere different, northward of this place, does it have direct flights from Manchester?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.