Holidays

It's ok...
Pullman khao lak
Mercure grande khao lak
Sunwing .. Kamala Phuket
Ok. The first 2 are a bit remote. The Pullman is close to the fishing village that was devastated by the Tsunami. There are a few restaurants around but nothing compared to the options a few miles south. They are well located for an easy trip on the small boat to Kho Ko Khao though, and that's a good day out. It's also easy to get into Takua Pa for the markets and old town.

Kamala is a lovely resort and you can't go wrong at the Sunwing.

Ok. The first 2 are a bit remote. The Pullman is close to the fishing village that was devastated by the Tsunami. There are a few restaurants around but nothing compared to the options a few miles south. They are well located for an easy trip on the small boat to Kho Ko Khao though, and that's a good day out. It's also easy to get into Takua Pa for the markets and old town.

Kamala is a lovely resort and you can't go wrong at the Sunwing.

Been to Kamala 4 out of last 5 trips.
Usually stay at Novotel there but it went from 75 a night to to 200

Posher until you get to Sidari....

A Wiganer I work with just went here for 2 weeks. With his wife and his wife's cousin's best friend's brother-in-law and wife or something similar. Fuck knows, didn't like to ask, all too Wigan-ish for me.

I have not been to Sidari but I dread to think what it's like if he's a regular visitor.

A Wiganer I work with just went here for 2 weeks. With his wife and his wife's cousin's best friend's brother-in-law and wife or something similar. Fuck knows, didn't like to ask, all too Wigan-ish for me.

I have not been to Sidari but I dread to think what it's like if he's a regular visitor.

Me and Mrs went to Sidari in Corfu in July and as it was our first time there we didn’t know what to expect,and to be honest it was a lot better than we thought it might be,but helped by staying in arguably the best hotel, well from the others we saw anyway, and we back next year it was that good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.