Holidays

In Seville at the moment 28Degrees today, locals walking around in camel coats !!! It's Wednesday evening and it's lively, people coming out to eat at 10-30pm, couldn't imagine it ever being like this back home! Really nice City to visit Beers even in the most upmarket places 4 Euros! and you can an eat well for 10 euros pp.

In Seville at the moment 28Degrees today, locals walking around in camel coats !!! It's Wednesday evening and it's lively, people coming out to eat at 10-30pm, couldn't imagine it ever being like this back home! Really nice City to visit Beers even in the most upmarket places 4 Euros! and you can an eat well for 10 euros pp.
Still my favourite city break. A wonderful place.

Seville is probably my next city break, always hear good things.

My favourite bar was Bar El Comercio, drinking Cruzcampo out of pottery vases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.