Holidays

Just come back from a week in the mountains in Andalusia and a few trips into Malaga and Marbella,Torremolinos etc,what a fantastic part of the world I’m so glad I bought my place over there
Interesting to see the rents in Malaga and the costal resorts hitting sky high figures to match London and Manchester,bought at the right time thankfully
Muchas Gracias

Lots of offers doing the circuit if you can disappear last minute. Just seen a cheeky week in in Praia De Rocha for £142 for seven nights self catering including 32k of luggage ,transfers and a rep to hold your hand. Pleasant town is Praia offering reasonable temperatures for this time of year.

Just done a week on Praia Da Rocha on a great deal with Jet2. Upgraded to a sea front room as you know it`ll be south facing. Got lucky with the weather, 23 degrees in glorious sun each day. Food can be a bit pricy if you`re not careful as unfortunately at this time of year only the restaurants on the main strip are ones open. But there`s some cracking restaurants out there. Portimao is a 30 minute stroll for some more authentic eateries.

Just done a week on Praia Da Rocha on a great deal with Jet2. Upgraded to a sea front room as you know it`ll be south facing. Got lucky with the weather, 23 degrees in glorious sun each day. Food can be a bit pricy if you`re not careful as unfortunately at this time of year only the restaurants on the main strip are ones open. But there`s some cracking restaurants out there. Portimao is a 30 minute stroll for some more authentic eateries.
Glad you enjoyed it mate, and as mentioned very unseasonable weather for the back end of November.
The forecast for the next 7 days look equally promising too.

3 days in Venice and 3 days in Rome next week.
Nothing planned for Venice but trying to see all the Caravaggio's paintings in Rome.
There are 26 of his paintings in Rome.If i'm struggling i will give the Borghese gallery a miss as i have been there before.

Last night in Corralejo tonight, been a bit overcast most of today, still warm though, been impressed with how nice the weather has been to be fair last 9 days minimum of 28/29 during days.

Probably come back here same time next year during international break, although there are loads of bars geared up for football, plenty of screens in all the sports bars, but all in all been enjoyable time here, but do like Costa Teguise a bit more in Lanzarote to be honest

But we will be back here all the same I’d have thought next year

3 days in Venice and 3 days in Rome next week.
Nothing planned for Venice but trying to see all the Caravaggio's paintings in Rome.
There are 26 of his paintings in Rome.If i'm struggling i will give the Borghese gallery a miss as i have been there before.
In Venice the Gallerie dell'Accademia for early art, the Peggy Guggenheim for modern art.

In Venice the Gallerie dell'Accademia for early art, the Peggy Guggenheim for modern art.
Been to both recently.
Modern art not my cup of tea.
Loved the gallerie del Accademia.
There was a great Titian exhibition there a few months back.Still on yet i think.
Will be doing the churches in Venice.
Some brilliant art in them.

Anyone been to India and done the golden triangle? Any recommendations and any ideas on what jabs you need - I've tried googling it but will probably have to call a pharmacy and check as they'd happily take £500 and give you every vaccine going by the look of things online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.