Holidays

Puts me off Greece. Almost all the flights are are close to midnight. Why do they do that? That and not being able to flush loo paper. I don’t like the sound of that.
Easyjet do good flights to Rhodes, in saying that, they book up early. Very true regarding Jet2, they tend to use late flights which as you say is a bit of a pain. I find Jet2 reasonably reliable. No way on this God's earth would I put the loo paper in the bin. I've been to all the popular Greek islands and never had a problem. Don't miss out, get yourself to Greece.

Just booked a few nights in April in Denmark staying at my Manc mates who lives over there in Odense.

Robbing fuckers at the airport....twice the price of the flights.
Nearly £15 a pint at Bodrum airport on the way back from Istanbul last year, supposedly a working class economy.

Nearly £15 a pint at Bodrum airport on the way back from Istanbul last year, supposedly a working class economy.
I'm in no doubt with Dansk prices even though I/we know some 'cheaper' places in town we'll be mostly drinking in-house and getting money back on the bottles from the supermaket.

I believe most Turkish airports are pretty similar and it’s all year round not just for events like our CL Final.
I wasn't relating it to City’s final just in general, no way would our lads misbehave.

Edit. Good on you for still posting, I've only just noticed you're in for a procedure today best wishes, I'm sure you'll be OK.

Last edited:
Just half way through 32nights in Goa, so far so good, apart from a bout of Delhi belly, soon sorted with meds, started off in Candolim with a view to venturing south at some point, well I went north and only made it as far as Calangute (2miles), in a nice hotel now, Somy Plaza, can't fault the place, spotlessly clean, nice pool, great staff, so I'll just settle here for the duration, a beach is a beach and it's the same sun that's pushing out 31degrees every day.
Food here is top notch, whether Goan or English they use fresh everything, had fillet steak the other night, cooked to perfection (well done for me, I know I know), crispy prawns to start, the steaks were a fiver for one, or £7 for two, obviously I had two, few drinks and the bill was just under £14.
Lovely people the Goans, can't do enough for you, only dodgy one I've met was the chemist, everything here has the retail price stamped on it by the manufacturer, he charged me 300rupees for a strip of tablets that had 50rupees stamped on, I mentioned it in passing to the hotel manager and he marched me back to the pharmacy and gave the fella a dressing down and got my money back, bit embarrassing but fair play to him, lovely man.

Just half way through 32nights in Goa, so far so good, apart from a bout of Delhi belly, soon sorted with meds, started off in Candolim with a view to venturing south at some point, well I went north and only made it as far as Calangute (2miles), in a nice hotel now, Somy Plaza, can't fault the place, spotlessly clean, nice pool, great staff, so I'll just settle here for the duration, a beach is a beach and it's the same sun that's pushing out 31degrees every day.
Food here is top notch, whether Goan or English they use fresh everything, had fillet steak the other night, cooked to perfection (well done for me, I know I know), crispy prawns to start, the steaks were a fiver for one, or £7 for two, obviously I had two, few drinks and the bill was just under £14.
Lovely people the Goans, can't do enough for you, only dodgy one I've met was the chemist, everything here has the retail price stamped on it by the manufacturer, he charged me 300rupees for a strip of tablets that had 50rupees stamped on, I mentioned it in passing to the hotel manager and he marched me back to the pharmacy and gave the fella a dressing down and got my money back, bit embarrassing but fair play to him, lovely man.
Are you solo mate ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.