Holidays

Yes that's me, promptly vacated the limo when he wouldn't let them in and we got the bus,fucking brilliant trip, will live with me forever.
Was still married then but not for long, wheels were already in motion, unlike those fucking busses.
Promised myself this trip once the house was sold, it hasn't disappointed so far.
When I get back I'm on the hunt for a fully restored original Lambretta, ready to ride, that's my summer sorted, Weston, Bridlington and whatever else I can latch onto, always been an ambition to have one, this is the time (for action).
#SecretAffair :)

Hi fellas, trying to book a ski holiday with my mates- what is a reasonable price for a 3 night trip? I’m looking at Heidi website, what should I consider when booking a ski holiday? Any advice on booking this would be greatly appreciated cheers
Have a look at Ski France, website. Been to both Les Deux Alpes and Meribel with them, all inclusive as well. Book flights separate and then go through Bens bud for transfers, far cheaper than a package.

Mum and Dad have a pad there, so have been 10+ times. Best places to stay are nessebar or St Vlas. What I would say is that customer service is not really their strong point and the food can be suspect. It use to be really cheap, not so anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.