Holidays

We stayed there for a few days some time ago, and afterwards, we visited Pangkor. It felt like a little paradise—so quiet and peaceful, with some of the best beaches we've ever seen.
Penang showed me how different types of people can live together, it's a complete melting pot, the call to prayer is happening whilst music is blaring from the bars, not a problem. We went to teluk bahang up on the coast for a few days, paradise indeed.

I have been going to Lagos for years and will be there in September and Christmas for the first time this year and yes it has changed, there are lots of American/Canadian expats and expensive apartments. You will be quite a way from the centre of town, give me a shout re transport or anything else
Thanks pal, seems there’s only a few bars/ restaurants near the hotel - including one called Bar Quim ;). We’ll be mostly heading into Old Town/Marina in the evenings and will be cabbing it back. In the day the hotel runs an hourly shuttle and there’s a Land Train stop just outside which is €5 for a day ticket. Found out my Daughter in law has been to Lagos and loved it - it’s looking like a good find.

going to agadir for 2 weeks on wednesday, never been to morocco before, anyone on here been, what can i expect
Agadir is fine, it's less hectic than the main spots like Marrakech and so on, but i didnt find much to do in Agadir, so we went north to Tagazout and stayed there instead. That's a nice place, sleepy fishing village turned into surfer village, so has decent eateries, and a good beach with modern prom etc. I would recommend the trip up there, taxi no more than £40 one way (no more!! should be less), and spend at least a day just pottering etc.

can also very much recommend Paradise Valley, also north of Agadir, for some walking and so on. Again, day trips should be easy.

just back from cycling in Austria and Italy, then a fortnight in Austria and Germany. Superb. Absolutely superb. The amount Austria and Germany spend on public services and infrastructure makes you think what the hell is happening here.... anyway, lovely time, weather was all over the place (all of europe seems to be suffering from rain apart from Spain and Greece), saw some beautiful spots and did a lot of WW2 history sightseeing too. Brilliant time.

Going to Sousse, Tunisia 14/07 with another Blue, and I can't wait. Only getting good vibes about the place...bring it on!!

In the Algarve at the moment I really struggle with the weather back home so the thought of coming back Saturday is grim. Sadly our only trip here this year as going to Fuertaventura later in the year instead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.