Holidays

Just booked 5 nights in Lagos, Portugal for July. A beachfront Iberostar about a mile and a half out of town. Hopefully can get away without hiring a car. Looking forward to it - not been to the Algarve since 1992 - I’m guessing it’ll have changed a bit :)
Last time in Portugal was Lisbon and Cascais about 15 years ago.
You can get a water taxi from Lagos to Alvor, the latter worth a day out, some really good restaurants including my favourite The Green Door.

There's a tourist menu that's bread and butter, soup of the day, fish of the day or pork fillet with a beer, wine or brew/soft drink, €16, great value.

Really?? ....who's been bigging it up, hope it has changed! Tunisia is the only country I'd never return to....I'd even have to think about it, if it was free!
Agree 100%. There and Egypt, never again even if city were playing there

Off to Kefalonia Tuesday for 12 nights, my new go to destination
6th time in 4 years

You can get a water taxi from Lagos to Alvor, the latter worth a day out, some really good restaurants including my favourite The Green Door.

There's a tourist menu that's bread and butter, soup of the day, fish of the day or pork fillet with a beer, wine or brew/soft drink, €16, great value.
Thanks for that. May well give that a try.

Anyone been to Turunc in Turkey?

Looking for somewhere in May and stumbled on this place online.

Agree 100%. There and Egypt, never again even if city were playing there

Off to Kefalonia Tuesday for 12 nights, my new go to destination
6th time in 4 years
Beautiful mate, which area are you going to?
I’ve been to Fiskardo a few times and it’s truly stunning

Beautiful mate, which area are you going to?
I’ve been to Fiskardo a few times and it’s truly stunning
We stay in Skala as there’s a bit more going on at night and really great buzz.
We have a car from the airport so been all over inc Fiskardo for the day a few times plus Sami Agha Efmi Lourdetta Lassis Argastoli , caves and the famous beaches

Actually stopped en route to Fiskardo a couple of years ago in the mountains to log on and buy Liverpool tickets !!!

Gonna drive over to the Lixouri side this time
Might take the long way around get the ferry back
And have a look at some of the villages inland

Just hope all todays mess is sorted before then !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.