Holidays

Just got back from Bali. Flights more expensive but Villas are cheap and it is so cheap when you are out there. It worked out about £1500 cheaper for 6 of us for two weeks to go to Bali than 6 of us hiring a Villa in Ibiza. It’s also much better
I'd love to go.
Don't think misses would do a flight that long

Has anyone had a holiday in Torrevieja, Spain? Is it a good place for a family vacation with a 4-year-old? I've started to check MyHolidays reviews, and it seems that people have very different opinions about it. Finding the right destination for a family vacation can be tricky, especially with young children. If you've been to Torrevieja or have recommendations for family-friendly destinations in Spain, I'd love to hear about your experiences and any tips you might have

Last edited:
So I should be looking at Cornwall rather than Devon ? Also Clovelly...anyone been ?.
Perranporth is a cracking place as is north Devon. Torquay I wouldn't go back if I was offered a free holiday. The beauty about Perranporth is it's not far from Newquay airport. It will cost a few quid to stay down there. Especially end of August.

Perranporth is a cracking place as is north Devon. Torquay I wouldn't go back if I was offered a free holiday. The beauty about Perranporth is it's not far from Newquay airport. It will cost a few quid to stay down there. Especially end of August.
I'm driving down from Manchester staying at various places on route, Stratford Upon Avon, Bath, then onto Devon/Cornwall...rather have a nice village/harbour than a beach so open to suggestions :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.