Holidays

North Yorkshire next week, so working off that Cleethorpes poundage for horizons new.

2nOIiYJ.gif

Last edited:
A week next Monday I fly to Pisa then a train to Cortona. Overnight there before getting a train to Spello in Umbria. 5 days in an apartment in the old town and using it as a base for visiting other surrounding old towns. Then Sunday it's a train to Arrezo, stay the night then back to Pisa.
I intend to immerse myself (no Mrs Mist) in culture, fine food and wine.
The one issue maybe is the temperature may be 38-40° (not sure what that is in old money but it's hot !)

Oh and there is a nearby town called Bastardo. I've got to go there.

A week next Monday I fly to Pisa then a train to Cortona. Overnight there before getting a train to Spello in Umbria. 5 days in an apartment in the old town and using it as a base for visiting other surrounding old towns. Then Sunday it's a train to Arrezo, stay the night then back to Pisa.
I intend to immerse myself (no Mrs Mist) in culture, fine food and wine.
The one issue maybe is the temperature may be 38-40° (not sure what that is in old money but it's hot !)

Oh and there is a nearby town called Bastardo. I've got to go there.
Just back from Italy with similar temperatures...fuck me it was HOT

Just back from Madeira and its a beautiful island. Unlike anywhere i've ever been really in terms of how mountainous it is, green, literally just the whole island is built into the side of big mountains.

Weather was only ok, but my City loving 13 year old won bronze for GB at the European biathle championships so it will always be a place we look back on fondly.

Bump.

Off to Amroth near Tenby. Can anyone that knows the area recommend things to do/eats/pubs?

Thanks
Heading to Saundersfoot nr Tenby tomorrow about 5 miles from Amroth .Booked a meal at Lan Y Mor.Just going for some chill out time walks /a few runs.Fingers crossed we get the weather.

Bump.

Off to Amroth near Tenby. Can anyone that knows the area recommend things to do/eats/pubs?

Thanks
Harbwr bar Saundersfoot looks a decent place for a pint.Hoping to head over to St Davids/Solva for the day and Barafundle Bay looks a great beach if we get the weather

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.