Holidays

That's brilliant, thank you, @RadcliffeRick who has spent time in Kuala Lumpur is helping me with that part of the trip but you've given me some great advice there. Wouldn't have thought about staying in Bangkok but it makes a lot of sense, I'll definitely do that.

I'll pm you when I can think of other things to ask, I'll use the independent Thai tour guide as you've advised.

Cheers, really appreciated.
Prossies are easy to find no need to ask for help. Just check their Adam’s apples if you don’t fancy a surprise in the bedroom

Prossies are easy to find no need to ask for help. Just check their Adam’s apples if you don’t fancy a surprise in the bedroom
I think Mrs H would have something to say about that!

One of my rag mates went to Thailand with another mate a few years ago, cut a long story short, he's been married to a Thai girl about 25 years his junior for 7 years now. He's an Accountant and worth a few bob, she's feeding him up, he's put tripe on and has a proper red face, thinks she's trying to see him off.

When we went on a golf trip my mate didn't want breakfast, he said Mrs Thai bride had already fed him, a bacon, sausage and cheese baguette wrapped in ham and more cheese and deep fried, I'll give him 5 years tops :-).

I think Mrs H would have something to say about that!

One of my rag mates went to Thailand with another mate a few years ago, cut a long story short, he's been married to a Thai girl about 25 years his junior for 7 years now. He's an Accountant and worth a few bob, she's feeding him up, he's put tripe on and has a proper red face, thinks she's trying to see him off.

When we went on a golf trip my mate didn't want breakfast, he said Mrs Thai bride had already fed him, a bacon, sausage and cheese baguette wrapped in ham and more cheese and deep fried, I'll give him 5 years tops :-).
Keep him away from balconies too

Anybody recommend a hotel with aqua park, or aqua park very close by?....needs to be cheap as! Prefer AI as better for kids, they only eat crap anyway!! Looked at one in Majorca last week, but can't remember the name of hotel.
Would literally be for kids, somewhere to eat/sleep...no luxuries required!
I've managed going on holiday in Scouse half term week, when it was different to Hampshires (I didn't know) so can put up with anything that's not a war zone ;)

Anybody recommend a hotel with aqua park, or aqua park very close by?....needs to be cheap as! Prefer AI as better for kids, they only eat crap anyway!! Looked at one in Majorca last week, but can't remember the name of hotel.
Would literally be for kids, somewhere to eat/sleep...no luxuries required!
I've managed going on holiday in Scouse half term week, when it was different to Hampshires (I didn't know) so can put up with anything that's not a war zone ;)
Jaz Aquaviva in Hurghada, Egypt.
2k cheaper for a family of 4 then anywhere in Europe, and the staff are the best I've seen. IMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.