Holidays

Weve not been abroad since 2019, covid and work restrictions stopped us. We got married last year and saved the money to have a proper honeymoon, finally booked Hong Kong and Dubai for September. Feels surreal to think we are going away again but its well needed.
Go to the intercontinental for their seafood buffet. Its probably the best I've ever had . Make sure you book well in advance. Thank me later .

Did Riga for a week when the World Cup was on, the one before the last one.

Cheap, quick rail ride to the sea/beach, although we are all married sexy ladies everywhere and boiling hot.

Said we'd go back with our partners for the xmas markets but Covid put a stop to that.

You had me at 'sexy ladies everywhere' haha
Not sure it will be beach weather in April, sadly, but looking forward to exploring the city over the Easter weekend.
Hope it's as cheap as I've heard for a tight git like me.

Did Riga for a week when the World Cup was on, the one before the last one.

Cheap, quick rail ride to the sea/beach, although we are all married sexy ladies everywhere and boiling hot.

Said we'd go back with our partners for the xmas markets but Covid put a stop to that.
Did Riga for my stag do, was a surprise abroad one. Got drunk on the plane can't remember anything woke up on my couch 4 days later. Had a little cry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.