Holidays

A couple of contrasting holidays for us this year. have booked a camper van for a week in July for a week round Wales. First stop Machynlleth and then down the coast and back up through the Brecon Beacons and on to Llangollen. We've done most of North wales plenty of times so happy to miss that out for new places.

On a whim really booked India for October, never been so doing the classic golden triangle. Will be away for my 60th birthday and this does sort of sum up the lengths I'm happy to go to to avoid a surprise party. Or any sort of celebration really.
What kind of places are you visiting mate? I’ve been to some right stunning places down south and west wales. And the beacons are amazing!

Going to Acharavi (Corfu) end of May taking the grandkids with us not cheap, also going to Leipzig on Tuesday till Thursday, it's only money :(

Watched a program on NHL Japanese English Channel about Menton in the south of France looks really nice for a couple of days break, the flights to Nice are cheap and the Hotels are reasonable, so hopefully we will go

What kind of places are you visiting mate? I’ve been to some right stunning places down south and west wales. And the beacons are amazing!
Got an itinerary in mind but dependent on finding places to stay. We’ve done Pembrokeshire before but not for a few years. Stackpole and Barafundle, the Gower, Tredegar but all sorts of places of interest inbetween

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.