Holidays

Stuck to summer holidays. Price has gone up 1500 quid compared to last year. Doubt I’ll be going anywhere this year just way too expensive for 4 people

That’s not how I remember the trams looking.
Fair to say they've had a tickle

1wah67u.jpg

Think they are called the Flexity 2 manufactured by bombardier. It is 100% low-floor and the trams are bi-directional, with cabs at both ends and doors on both sides, and are articulated with five or seven sections. Nice piece of kit.

We are off to cuba next week. 4 of us for 800 quid each Incl. flights.
No1 rated luxury 5 star resort in Cuba.
5 stars cuba is probably 3 or 4 star elsewhere.

I find that if you go less than 4 1/2 star in Dominican or Mexico you will be surrounded by drunken Canadian/American college kids and scummy scousers.

All the Brits we meet in the Caribbean are usually there for 2-3 weeks which makes it costly.
Don’t have to go that far to see scummy scousers…….

Blackpool for six days of fun filled mirth and merriment. Tower and wax works booked and a weeks tram ticket for pennies so we can enjoy all that the Fylde coast has to offer the errant traveller.

Full tram Journey Starr Gate to Fleetwood, with Cleethorpes taking our breath away:

I'd recommend The Mitre for a North end of the prom beer mate just a short stroll from an amazing Indian East 4 West....which also has a boozer a couple of doors away that is cheaper and better quality than Weatherspoons.

If it's nice a walk to the end of the North Pier to the Bloom bar is also very pleasant

Managed to pick this up earlier today, for travel in September 2024.
There was only 2 rooms so my mate also jumped on at the same price.

Not even £9 a night constitutes a bit of a bargain.
Probs gonna tie it in with a couple of nights beforehand in Cappadocia when the flights go on sale, that's somewhere I've been wanting to visit for a while.

View attachment 72608
This should be on the best ever bargain thread. Then close thread. Unbeatable this

looking to get away with the family in June or July.
iv been looking at Lara beach in Turkey but the surrounding area doesn't look like it has much entertainment in the evening....more shops of fake goods.

Has anyone been that can shed light on this?.

also for the price of 5 is approx 5k for a week, had a look at Thailand and can go for the same price. Holidays are so expensive at the moment.
I was in a hotel called lara barut last year and it was top draw and never really left the place as it was all inclusive. Your right there isn't much around the place apart from snide clothes shops . I would definitely go back to that hotel but its not a area for exploring. I am currently in a hotel about 30k South of lara beach and its not a patch on the barut chain . I've also lived and travelled many times to Thailand as my daughter was born there. Went last year and spent a bucket full of dosh . Its not a cheap place to travel anymore. Pm me if you want to ask any questions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.