Holidays

What hotel are you at out of interest? I did that last year in April, my first all inclusive experience and it was brill.
Did the ‘Rui Tikida Palmeraie’ a few years ago (temperature reached about 48 degrees on some days), that was fantastic and the food was brilliant too, just hated Marrakesh in general outside of the resort.

Been away twice this year already and two more booked and looking to round the year off with a couple more...

Was here 3 weeks ago-
https://www.menaiholidays.co.uk/cottage/North-Wales-Snowdonia-Llanllyfni/Fron-Oleu-1073467.html
Here the week before last, spur of the moment job a week after getting back from the first one..
https://www.sykescottages.co.uk/cottage/Anglesey-Church-BayPorth-Swtan/Yr-Orsedd-1010975.html

Cottaging gets a bad rap.. I do it all the time and have not been importuned once...:O)

Thinking of booking Cape Verde in October. Has anyone been there and offer any advice?
only once about 10 years ago really enjoyed it although if you like sightseeing there's nothing much there on the coach to the hotel you can see both sides of the island .If you want to go and relax wonderful place had a bit of a carribean feel to it I'd try and stay near santa Maria Nice little town so you don't
get to bored. They stopped to refuel in tenerife so flight's longer don't know if they still do this like I said about 10 years ago since I last went

Thinking of booking Cape Verde in October. Has anyone been there and offer any advice?
went in Feb'23, Island of Sal staying at RUI all inclusive resort. Very windy which meant temps dropped quite a bit in the evening, did a couple of tours but reality not a lot to see on the Island. Like many places, disparity between a 4-5 star hotel and the reality of the how the locals live. Nice people, felt safe, but not sure I'd go back.

Did you go outside the resort mate ?

Yeah I went into Marrakech to visit the souks and walk around. I enjoyed it. Full of people trying to take your money, the best spot being where there was a cash machine and they'd just be coming up to tourists with random bits of crap knowing they were about to make a withdrawal!

Quite enjoyed how hectic it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.