Holidays

I'd recommend The Mitre for a North end of the prom beer mate just a short stroll from an amazing Indian East 4 West....which also has a boozer a couple of doors away that is cheaper and better quality than Weatherspoons.

If it's nice a walk to the end of the North Pier to the Bloom bar is also very pleasant
Cracking afternoons at the north pier listening to maestro organists Trevor Raven and Alistair plying their trade of golden oldies, such a great shame its all come to an end. The Blooms bar itself seems pleasant enough as does the McEwans bar at the pier entrance were they have regualar live bands playing.

If weathers permitting then a great day to be had at Uncle Toms cabin Bispam with live bands on the hour featuring a great promenade beer garden and a mighty fine sea view. I'll check out the Mitre as it looks quirky.

looking to get away with the family in June or July.
iv been looking at Lara beach in Turkey but the surrounding area doesn't look like it has much entertainment in the evening....more shops of fake goods.

Has anyone been that can shed light on this?.

also for the price of 5 is approx 5k for a week, had a look at Thailand and can go for the same price. Holidays are so expensive at the moment.
Good if you like planes!

Echoing others with the summer holiday price issues. It's carnage. Got three kids and it's about £5k to go to shitty places in Greece/Spain/Turkey which is a joke.

Did a lot of researching over the weekend and have managed to book flights for £130pp to Rijeka in Croatia and will book a campsite or something around there and keep it to £2k. Still a lot of money but restricted to school holidays now so can't complain too much. Couldn't bring myself to pay £1000pp for Europe when you can go to the caribbean and further afield for not much more than that (and less in some cases).

Currently at an all inclusive in Marrakech. First time in Morocco and have to say, for a relatively inexpensive cheeky week away, it's brilliant
32° today and predicted to get hotter

What hotel are you at out of interest? I did that last year in April, my first all inclusive experience and it was brill.

I’ve learnt that you should never book a holiday with a travel agent etc do it yourself.
the daughter booked a holiday in Turkey later this year before asking if I could travel (I’ve recently had a stroke) and hadn’t been given the all clear to fly so I said cancel my booking
now given the all clear to travel looked to rebook but they wanted silly amount to be put back on holiday
so did it myself what easy jet wanted £800 for I’ve done it the same holiday,same hotel same flights etc all that’s missing is the transfer from airport for the following
flight £260 inc baggage seat selection etc
hotel £10 night x 14 £140 booked direct with hotel
total cost £400 for the same holiday and the hotel will now pick me up at airport

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.