Holidays

Kin hell Meesh, you and @blue b4 the moon go away more than Judith Chalmers.

Aye, but had to work last time when it was busy with Euros being on, this time can have a bit of a chilled one, and you'll be pleased to know the sun has won out and it's currently a nice pleasant 30 degrees, will be having a cider or three in the next hour, and you know why I'm away, fucking internationals.

Aye, but had to work last time when it was busy with Euros being on, this time can have a bit of a chilled one, and you'll be pleased to know the sun has won out and it's currently a nice pleasant 30 degrees, will be having a cider or three in the next hour, and you know why I'm away, fucking internationals.
Have a good, recharge the batteries, International breaks are such a nuisance, just booked fir Karakov in the next one, 4 nights, all in with transfers both ends about £500 for the two of us, happy with that.

Blue I know has gone to Cyprus for 3 weeks Tuesday just gone. Kids have left school so they can go at this time of year.

Still cost them a shit load and then 3 weeks worth of spends. I asked him how he does it and he simply said they eat basic meals and don’t drink indoors the year round, rarely go out and then spend 3 weeks in the sun doing what they don’t do at home.

Fuck that.

I went Christmas 1980, first time I'd ever flown, just me and my best mate. His parents had died in the Tenerife Air Crash on the 25th April the same year, it was his first time flying after he lost his mum and dad.

We went away because he didn't want to face Christmas due to what had happened. I was bricking it, my Dad dropped us off in the dark at Ringway, it was freezing and the flight was delayed due to ice on the runway. We had a couple of drinks and away we went, I was sat next to an old girl who asked me if I was alright, I was clearly looking worried, when I told her I was a "flight virgin" she held my hand whilst taking off, she even bought us a drink on the plane, fantastic old lady.

We stayed in Sliema where my mate met this Maltese girl in a bar, he said he was taking her to the Movies the following day (Saturday) and asked me to come along as I might get a blind date. . So, we met in the morning and the girl my mate was going on a date with turned up with her younger sister and brother who were no more than 8 years old.

I ended up babysitting two kids sat on the front row at the flicks watching Popeye (made in Malta) played by Robin Williams along with a full row of kids all shouting with delight when they showed parts of Malta they recognised.

Good holiday under the circumstances. The Popeye Village is still going as a tourist attraction, don't know if we got lucky but the weather was great for the time of year.

You'll enjoy it, people were very friendly.
Ha great story

I went Christmas 1980, first time I'd ever flown, just me and my best mate. His parents had died in the Tenerife Air Crash on the 25th April the same year, it was his first time flying after he lost his mum and dad.

We went away because he didn't want to face Christmas due to what had happened. I was bricking it, my Dad dropped us off in the dark at Ringway, it was freezing and the flight was delayed due to ice on the runway. We had a couple of drinks and away we went, I was sat next to an old girl who asked me if I was alright, I was clearly looking worried, when I told her I was a "flight virgin" she held my hand whilst taking off, she even bought us a drink on the plane, fantastic old lady.

We stayed in Sliema where my mate met this Maltese girl in a bar, he said he was taking her to the Movies the following day (Saturday) and asked me to come along as I might get a blind date. . So, we met in the morning and the girl my mate was going on a date with turned up with her younger sister and brother who were no more than 8 years old.

I ended up babysitting two kids sat on the front row at the flicks watching Popeye (made in Malta) played by Robin Williams along with a full row of kids all shouting with delight when they showed parts of Malta they recognised.

Good holiday under the circumstances. The Popeye Village is still going as a tourist attraction, don't know if we got lucky but the weather was great for the time of year.

You'll enjoy it, people were very friendly.
But did he get his end away!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.