Hollands pies and puds

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Barcon said:
Where are they all hiding? I'm staying at the Macdonald hotel on London rd and am in desperate need of a proper chippy. Any one know where the nearest one is?
If your staying there again there's a chippy on the parade on Brunswick St. Ardwick called the Brunswick chippy. If you walk out the hotel do a left and up the road to the roundabout where the Carling Apollo is and then do a right down the side of the petrol station and its just on the right after the doctors. Good chippy with Hollands pies, nice chips and big portions!

Cheers mate, just got back from there. A nice pie it was.

Barcon said:
Barcon said:
Where are they all hiding? I'm staying at the Macdonald hotel on London rd and am in desperate need of a proper chippy. Any one know where the nearest one is?
If your staying there again there's a chippy on the parade on Brunswick St. Ardwick called the Brunswick chippy. If you walk out the hotel do a left and up the road to the roundabout where the Carling Apollo is and then do a right down the side of the petrol station and its just on the right after the doctors. Good chippy with Hollands pies, nice chips and big portions!

Are we to expect a complete league table of pies & puddings from you at the end of the trip, what was your verdit on Uncle Sam's pudding? Obviously completely different animal to the Hollands but decent fair all the same.

Hollands pies aren't what they used to be,in fact they are terrible these days,Greenhalgh's all they way!

nw42 said:
Barcon said:

Are we to expect a complete league table of pies & puddings from you at the end of the trip, what was your verdit on Uncle Sam's pudding? Obviously completely different animal to the Hollands but decent fair all the same.
It could come in the form of a pie chart.

Gets coat and fucks off.

stonerblue said:
i went in 3 chippys today and they all smelled glorious. I relented in the 3rd and got pudding and small chips. It was beautiful.

Why did you go in the first two, if it isn't a silly question?

Prestwich_Blue said:
tidyman said:
stonerblue said:
i went in 3 chippys today and they all smelled glorious. I relented in the 3rd and got pudding and small chips. It was beautiful.

Because he's a greedy fat bastard if it isn't a silly answer?

But it is. I also want to know why he went in the first two, there has to be a reason, just has to be.

nw42 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
tidyman said:

But it is. I also want to know why he went in the first two, there has to be a reason, just has to be.
Yeah. I want to know if he actually had something to eat in each one or does he have some weird fetish where he gets off on the smell of chip fat?

Prestwich_Blue said:
nw42 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Yeah. I want to know if he actually had something to eat in each one or does he have some weird fetish where he gets off on the smell of chip fat?

Now you're talking, he's a wrongun make no mistake, needs locking up if you ask me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.