Holly Willoughby - stalker gets life (minimun 15 years) P31

The obese fuckers accomplice was a right sick wierdo also

View attachment 125103

I feel like 'perv' is underplaying it somewhat. When I think 'perv' I think Sid James in a Carry On movie, not someone who fantasizes about raping and murdering a child.

Life in prison , minimum term of 15 yrs 85 days
I'm sorry @kaz7 sorry for all women, what a pathetic sentence. He has already been convicted of attempted kidnap of a woman on a train plus the kidnap of 2, 16 year old girls.
15 years !!! Yes I know it says minimum but that is ridiculous. How about 35 years minimum. To put it into perspective, some drug dealers get 15 years. How can any women in Britain feel safe when judges hand out sentences like that to evil sick individuals like that.

Edit: and I know the dealer gets 15 but only does 7. My point is this sick fuck will never stop being a danger to women.

I'm sorry @kaz7 sorry for all women, what a pathetic sentence. He has already been convicted of attempted kidnap of a woman on a train plus the kidnap of 2, 16 year old girls.
15 years !!! Yes I know it says minimum but that is ridiculous. How about 35 years minimum. To put it into perspective, some drug dealers get 15 years. How can any women in Britain feel safe when judges hand out sentences like that to evil sick individuals like that.

Edit: and I know the dealer gets 15 but only does 7. My point is this sick fuck will never stop being a danger to women.
The judge took off time already served which took it down a lot and warned him he might never be released , i think he is done , thankfully

You wonder if the fat **** would have got life if it wasn't a TV celeb he planned to jizz over.
He planned to rape and murder her and he has already form for trying to kidnap women as well and actually getting two sixteen year old girls trapped , one escaped and raised the alarm. A lot of what he planned to do to holly couldnt be said in court but the jury had to read it all. Hollys inpact statement was kept private but the judge said it had a devasting impact on her and affects private and professional life

Last edited:

Judges don't randomly make up sentences, there are guidelines which they must follow. He got a life sentence, which has breakpoints of 15 and 25 years where he will be assessed on whether he is fit to be released. If he is, he will be on licence for the rest of his natural life.

He can't be given a 35 year minimum sentence because that is not the guideline for this crime. Unless people want judges to be able to make up sentences off the top of their heads? That seems a worse solution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.