Home or Work or Other ?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
I can't be arsed working so can someone pm me saying they need to invest some money or take out some life cover (i'll split thecommission with you as cash back and you can cancel your old policy) so I can fuck off home.

Absolutely no joke here mate i have been looking at getting life cover

Super. Well, if you take it out, I'll go 50:50 on the commission with you (as I do with all my mates) and we can sort it over the phone. Nice one.

Swales lives said:
I'm at home today, can't get my arse in gear at all. Been out walking with the dog, popped down the supermarket for beer for later on, had a chippy lunch and now I need to work for an hour before the school run. It's all go innit.
You have kids or just like other peoples?

SWP's back said:
Swales lives said:
I'm at home today, can't get my arse in gear at all. Been out walking with the dog, popped down the supermarket for beer for later on, had a chippy lunch and now I need to work for an hour before the school run. It's all go innit.
made_at_www-1.txt2pic.com.jpg

Just had my lunch after getting back home from college, sat at my desk doing work/browsing BM. Just bricked it as I almost spilt my brew reaching for the mouse to post this...

SWP's back said:
Swales lives said:

Yes they're my kids... I'm not Pete Townsend FFS.

Barcon said:
At home waiting for the plasterer to show up and finish my basement. No point going to work today, City are on at 1:00 pm over here.
You having a GSC special put in?

Stocks, manacles, rack, pig sty, water boarding area?

You old romantic you.

SWP's back said:
I can't be arsed working so can someone pm me saying they need to invest some money or take out some life cover (i'll split thecommission with you as cash back and you can cancel your old policy) so I can fuck off home.

I need some investment advice. Will be in the Bridge Tavern from 3pm onwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.